1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Physics investigatory project topic

1. Jul 14, 2007 #1
    Please suggest some interesting, beneficial, unexpensive, economical and not-so-hard investigatory project about physics....

I need to do a research paper but i dont have a good topic yet,, please help

thanks,,

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 14, 2007 #2

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

No-one can help you unless you tell us what stage of your education you're at, and perhaps something general that you are interested in.

4. Jul 14, 2007 #3
    thanks..

im a fourth year hs student,,,

interested in solid state physics(ex. crystals),, optics(ex. fiber optics),, or thermodynamics(ex. superconductivities)

i need the beneficial ones... thanks! really need this asap

5. Jul 14, 2007 #4

olgranpappy

Homework Helper

The "Mpemba effect" is some pretty sweet non-equilibrium thermodynamics... which you might be able to do... I don't actually know how hard it is to set up conditions under which the experiement can be observed, but it's probably not all that difficult.

you can google it for a lot more info

6. Jul 19, 2007 #5
    pls,, i need more... thx! help me asayc....

7. Jul 19, 2007 #6
    thx to olgranpappy anyway

8. Jul 21, 2007 #7
    i really need some topics guys.... please

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?