Physics investigatory project topic

In summary, a fourth year high school student is seeking suggestions for an interesting and beneficial investigatory project in physics. They are specifically interested in topics such as solid state physics, optics, and thermodynamics. One suggestion is the "Mpemba effect," which explores non-equilibrium thermodynamics. The student is in need of more topic ideas and is open to further suggestions.
say_physics04
Please suggest some interesting, beneficial, unexpensive, economical and not-so-hard investigatory project about physics...

I need to do a research paper but i don't have a good topic yet,, please help

thanks,,

Physics news on Phys.org
No-one can help you unless you tell us what stage of your education you're at, and perhaps something general that you are interested in.

thanks..

im a fourth year hs student,,,

interested in solid state physics(ex. crystals),, optics(ex. fiber optics),, or thermodynamics(ex. superconductivities)

i need the beneficial ones... thanks! really need this asap

The "Mpemba effect" is some pretty sweet non-equilibrium thermodynamics... which you might be able to do... I don't actually know how hard it is to set up conditions under which the experiement can be observed, but it's probably not all that difficult.

you can google it for a lot more info

pls,, i need more... thx! help me asayc...

thx to olgranpappy anyway

i really need some topics guys... please

1. What is the purpose of a Physics investigatory project?

The purpose of a Physics investigatory project is to explore a specific topic in physics in a hands-on and practical manner. It allows students to apply their knowledge and skills in conducting experiments, analyzing data, and drawing conclusions.

2. How do I choose a suitable topic for my Physics investigatory project?

When choosing a topic for your Physics investigatory project, it is important to consider your interests, available resources, and feasibility. You can also seek guidance from your teacher or conduct research to identify current and relevant topics in the field of physics.

3. What are some examples of Physics investigatory project topics?

Some examples of Physics investigatory project topics include investigating the relationship between temperature and the viscosity of liquids, exploring the behavior of pendulums, and studying the principles of electricity through a homemade circuit.

4. How do I conduct an experiment for my Physics investigatory project?

To conduct an experiment for your Physics investigatory project, you will need to follow the scientific method, which includes identifying a research question, developing a hypothesis, designing and carrying out the experiment, collecting and analyzing data, and drawing conclusions.

5. What are the important components of a Physics investigatory project?

The important components of a Physics investigatory project include a title, abstract, introduction, literature review, methodology, results and data analysis, conclusion, and references. It is also important to include visuals such as graphs, charts, and diagrams to enhance the presentation of your project.