Problem with a electric circuit

In summary, the conversation revolved around solving a problem and providing suggestions for simplifying equations and using calculators. The original question was not visible as it had been edited.
hard_worker
Problem-solved

I have solved the problem

Last edited:
Engineering news on Phys.org
Just taking a quick browse, I have to get back to work, but first things first, try simplifying your impedances first. I always work in simplified equivalents. I also noticed your above formula is missing a lot of brackets, use this to force proper procedure out of your calculator. It does not follow BEDMAS, so you have to tell it to ;)

Suer

The problem is that I don't think I should simplify more, the examples in my book use this level of information, therefore I don't know how to simplify it. Anyway I'm grateful for any ideas

When it comes to the parantheses: h21 h11 etc are one part eg. there is no h*21 so there shouldn't be any problems getting this through a calculator as intended.

Olav

Last edited:
I studied Electrical, not Electronics, but I'll give it a whirl.
What symbol is that, a Galvanometer? The one with the arrow inside the circle?

Suer

Any chance you could repost your original question?? (I see you edited your initial post so that we no longer see the question)..
I (and believe many others) am curious what question was asked and find it interesting reading the suggestions made to help you find a solution...

What is an electric circuit?

An electric circuit is a path or route that allows electric current to flow. It is made up of components such as wires, batteries, resistors, and switches that work together to control the flow of electricity.

What is a problem with an electric circuit?

A problem with an electric circuit can be any issue that disrupts the flow of electricity. This can include a broken component, a loose connection, or an overload of current.

How do I troubleshoot a problem with an electric circuit?

To troubleshoot a problem with an electric circuit, you can use a multimeter to check for continuity and voltage at different points in the circuit. You can also visually inspect the circuit for any obvious issues, such as loose connections or damaged components.

What are common causes of problems with electric circuits?

Common causes of problems with electric circuits include faulty components, loose connections, improper wiring, and overloading the circuit. Environmental factors, such as moisture or extreme temperatures, can also contribute to circuit issues.

How can I prevent problems with electric circuits?

To prevent problems with electric circuits, it is important to properly install and maintain the circuit components. This includes regularly checking for loose connections, using the correct wiring and components, and avoiding overloading the circuit. It is also important to follow safety precautions when working with electricity.