Strange problem navigating in AudioKarma forum

In summary, the user is experiencing a slow response and difficulty navigating on the AudioKarma forum. This issue only occurs after logging in, and clearing cookies and reinstalling the browser did not help. The only error message received is "The server responded with an error" in the JavaScript console. The user is unsure of how to proceed and has asked for advice, including checking with the forum administrators and looking for errors in the JavaScript console.
yungman
I have a strange problem. I am an active member of AudioKarma forum. 3 weeks ago, all of a sudden, the site is very slow in responding, when I try to navigate in the site, I get kick back to the main page instead of going into the thread I click. It's very slow, also, uploading failed or very slow. I did a lot of experiments these are the summary:

1) The slow down and not even able to upload a file ONLY happens AFTER I log into AudioKarma, If I log out, I can navigate around AudioKarma fast right away without closing the AudioKarma. But as soon as I log back in, problem starts again.

2) This problem is the same in Firefox, Chrome and IE, all behave the same.

3) I clear all cookies and browsing history on Firefox, it did not help. I uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox, it did not help.

4) The only message I got is " The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console."

What can I do?

Thanks

Computer science news on Phys.org
Did you ask the forum administrators there?
yungman said:
What can I do?
Open the JavaScript console (F12 with Firefox and maybe some other browsers) and look for errors.

mfb said:
Did you ask the forum administrators there?Open the JavaScript console (F12 with Firefox and maybe some other browsers) and look for errors.
thanks, I really don't quite understand what I am reading. Here is the screen shot:

Attachments

• Firefox F12 command.JPG
    Firefox F12 command.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 589
That is not the right tab. Check if the debugger or the console (next to the inspector) show some error.

1. Why am I having trouble navigating in AudioKarma forum?

There could be a few reasons for this. It could be due to an outdated browser or slow internet connection. It could also be due to a technical issue on the forum's end. Try clearing your cache and cookies, or accessing the forum from a different device or browser.

2. How do I search for specific topics or posts in AudioKarma forum?

To search for specific topics or posts, you can use the search bar located at the top of the forum's homepage. You can also use advanced search options to narrow down your search results.

3. Is there a way to customize the layout of AudioKarma forum?

Yes, you can customize the layout of the forum by adjusting your display options in your account settings. You can also change the forum theme to your preference.

4. I can't seem to find the option to create a new post in AudioKarma forum. Where is it?

The option to create a new post is located at the top of each forum section, under the "New Thread" button. Make sure you are in the correct forum section for the topic you want to post about.

5. How do I report inappropriate content or behavior on AudioKarma forum?

If you come across any inappropriate content or behavior on the forum, you can report it to a moderator or administrator by clicking the "Report" button on the post or sending a direct message to them. You can also use the "Report Post" option in the "Thread Tools" menu.