What is the Age Range of Scientists in the Nuclear Engineering Field?

• Thread starter eosphorus
  • Start date
  • Tags
In summary, the conversation revolves around the ages of the members in a forum. The initial speaker, who is 31, wonders if the majority of the members are younger than him. The conversation then goes on to reveal the ages of various members, ranging from 13 to 97. Some members joke about their age, while others express surprise about the true ages of certain members. The conversation ends with the members playfully teasing each other about their ages.
eosphorus
im 31 and i would say people here are really young, am i right?

Physics news on Phys.org
eosphorus said:
Look at the guy who has birthday today.

eosphorus said:

You will get here every distinct age holders from Yomamma to SelfAdjoint! :biggrin:
Don't Worry,I know one near to your age-Moonbear(she is 33)! :rofl:

ArcticFox is 93, I believe, so that makes S.A. into an unbearded youth, doesn't it?

eosphorus said:
I think you'll find you're somewhere in the middle. I'm turning 18 later in the month.

Smurf said:
I think you'll find you're somewhere in the middle. I'm turning 18 later in the month.

But 87 in spirit.

I'm 24, and probably about 68 in spirit.

I'm 22.

I think arildno is 69 in spirit. :biggrin: (I'm such a horrible person.)

Last edited:
27 going on 50 :confused:

Im 19 going on 3

honestrosewater said:
I'm 22.

I think arildno is 69 in spirit. :biggrin: (I'm such a horrible person.)
:rofl:
That's quite all right, dear; I'm even worse..
I'm 34, BTW.

Last edited:
21 and having fun

corny rhyme

not too far from 25

Pengwuino said:
Im 19 going on 3
Ayymen. :tongue2:

Im back to bottles. You people and your silverware, you have no idea how easy this is.

i am 25

yet

75 in spirit

unfortunately

hmm

marlon

I am 18 ,just about to turn 19!

heman said:
I am 18 ,just about to turn 19!
Just about? 6 months from now?

48, and love'in it.

heman said:
You will get here every distinct age holders from Yomamma to SelfAdjoint! :biggrin:
Don't Worry,I know one near to your age-Moonbear(she is 33)! :rofl:
I stopped counting at 29. :grumpy: I think I know what's keeping me so youthful though...I'm still single! No men to wear me down and give me gray hair. :rofl: :rofl:

I'm almost 23!

7 in spirit! :uhh:

arildno said:
ArcticFox is 93, I believe, so that makes S.A. into an unbearded youth, doesn't it?
He's 97!

I'm exactly the same age as selfAdjoint to the spark that brought him into existence.

Well, let's see...Evo is about 68...Monique is more like a 41...Lisa! is around 45...Moonbear has already expired...and I'm in big trouble for revealing their true ages.

Thank you! You mean my posts shows that I'm as wise as a 45 years old person!

0 to 60 in 20 seconds.

Moonbear said:
I stopped counting at 29. :grumpy: I think I know what's keeping me so youthful though...I'm still single! No men to wear me down and give me gray hair. :rofl: :rofl:

You should have a man, then he can tell you ,you have your first grey hair :rofl:

dduardo said:
Well, let's see...Evo is about 68...Monique is more like a 41...Lisa! is around 45...Moonbear has already expired...and I'm in big trouble for revealing their true ages.
:rofl: I guess it all depends on which side of the worm hole you're watching from. :rofl:

27 soon. *sigh*

The big 1 9. Gonna be 20 in a few months though.

My age - Old. Over the hill, and far away.

Actually, I am catching up to hypatia.

I need an oil change, new tires, new spark plugs and a tune up. :biggrin:

am I the youngest?

Moonbear said:
That's why you're supposed to date a younger guy so he can help you feel young. :wink:

I'm 26 by the way. :biggrin:

You're only as old as the woman you feel. So my age is undefined. :frown:

(why do messages have to be ten words? How annoying. 39 is a perfectly delightful answer for this thread. Now I have to type and write and type and write and maybe even make up words like "zoquo" just to make it to the limit so this will post.

So, has anyone zoquoed lately? I got so wet last time we went zoquoing. Nearly crashed, too, almost blacked out. Wild, man. It took us a long time to warm up afterwards, and we still haven't cleaned the boards. But we're thinking of entering a local zoquo contest, maybe see if we can place this year.

There, that should be long einough.)

loseyourname said:
But 87 in spirit.

I'm 24, and probably about 68 in spirit.
:confused: ... What does that MEAN?
yomamma said:

am I the youngest?
yes, get off PF and go play with your trucks. All this computer is ruining your eyesight

I am 17 crazy ones