Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,780 replies · 460K views
Wordle 1,455 2/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ© [ARISE] 7 left: BIBLE BILGE CUTIE DIODE IMBUE LIEGE NIECE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 [BILGE] filter - lucky!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Finally a break:

Wordle 1.456 3/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Screenshot from 2025-06-14 01-33-35.webp
 
Close to perfect!

Wordle 1.457 3/6*

πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Screenshot from 2025-06-15 18-04-59.webp
 
Wordle 1,460 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ AROSE 81
β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨ LYTIC 4 Three being perfect filters
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬› CHUMP 1 via random number generator
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
Wordle 1,460 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ [ARISE] 68 left
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬› [LOUSY] filter - 3 left: MUNCH PUNCH UNCUT
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ© [PUNCH] most probable - 1 left
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 [MUNCH]

most-probable method count update (Success/Fail): 83/55 - 60.1%/39.9%
 
Take that folks! :smile:

Wordle 1.461 2/6*

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Screenshot from 2025-06-19 20-44-22.webp
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: jack action, OmCheeto and edwardII
A big surprise ,that was a filter word with the rest of the vowels in it.

Wordle 1,461 2/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jack action and OmCheeto
dwarde said:
A big surprise ,that was a filter word with the rest of the vowels in it.

Wordle 1,461 2/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Hey! That's the first time both you and Sbrothy got it in two.
I also find it fascinating how often you non-augments win over us augments.
It's almost as if there's a randomness factor thrown in as to who gets the best score.

dwarde vs 'The Borgle'
wins: 82
loses: 274
ties: 53

Hopefully I live long enough to read a scientific paper on the mathematical logic of such Wordle battles.
 
OmCheeto said:
Hey! That's the first time both you and Sbrothy got it in two.
I also find it fascinating how often you non-augments win over us augments.
It's almost as if there's a randomness factor thrown in as to who gets the best score.

dwarde vs 'The Borgle'
wins: 82
loses: 274
ties: 53

Hopefully I live long enough to read a scientific paper on the mathematical logic of such Wordle battles.
I'll bet it's because of the heuristic process. I'm not guessing, I'm using heuristics. :smile:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: edwardII and OmCheeto
Wordle 1,462 3/6

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬› RELAY 27
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬› TANKS 0 !!!!!
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Wordlebot claims 4 words have been added that were not on my list.
 
Not as impressive. I even reused a letter which was already eliminated. I'd expect hard mode to catch stupid errors like that, but then again it could give additional information. Here it was just stupid though.

Wordle 1.462 5/6*

β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

EDIT: Ooops! Sorry.

Screenshot from 2025-06-20 13-11-22.webp
 
OmCheeto said:
Wordle 1,462 3/6

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬› RELAY 27
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬› TANKS 0 !!!!!
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Wordlebot claims 4 words have been added that were not on my list.
What list does it use? My cheater program (which I don't use as it's just too much hassle uses the Scrabble CSW (The English version with > 200.000 words, although it of course ignores any word with more or less than 5 letters).

EDIT: Writing the program was more fun than actually using it. I'm also not sure which of all the versions I have lying around actually works: WordleCheater (Sourceforge)