Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,780 replies · 460K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Feh.

Wordle 1,442 4/6*

⬛🟩⬛🟩⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟩⬛
🟨🟩⬛🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Screenshot from 2025-05-31 17-39-56.webp
 
Wordle 1,444 6/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨
🟩⬛🟨⬛🟨
🟩🟩⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Have never heard of this word before. my worst one yet
 
tellmesomething said:
Wordle 1,444 6/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛🟨
🟩⬛🟨⬛🟨
🟩🟩⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Have never heard of this word before. my worst one yet

You mean to say you haven't failed a single one? In my opinion then, you have nothing to be ashamed of.
 
  • Sad
Likes   Reactions: tellmesomething
sbrothy said:
You mean to say you haven't failed a single one? In my opinion then, you have nothing to be ashamed of.
As far as I remember I haven't gone beyond 4 tries. Wish I had played the games after signing up so I could have saved my stats
 
Well, my excuse is that I'm not a native speaker which is probably obvious from my Danglish. I have a giant vocabulary in writing, but if you talked to me you'd probably laugh from all the words I've never heard said out loud and thus pronounce with strange accentuation (is that the right word or is it just pressure? Inflection?). Well, you see my problems. :woot:
 
sbrothy said:
Well, my excuse is that I'm not a native speaker which is probably obvious from my Danglish. I have a giant vocabulary in writing, but if you talked to me you'd probably laugh from all the words I've never heard said out loud and thus pronounce with strange accentuation (is that the right word or is it just pressure? Inflection?). Well, you see my problems. :woot:
oh no you're good, i wouldn't have guessed that its not your first language, maybe because english is not my first language aswell and by my standards yours is pretty solid :cool:
 
We have a saying in Danish: "Even a blind hen finds corn".

Wordle 1,445 2/6*

⬛🟨🟨🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Screenshot from 2025-06-03 12-58-53.webp
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: edwardII and jack action
Wordle 1,445 3/6

🟩⬛🟨⬛⬛ [ARISE] 3 left - ADMIN ATTIC AVOID
🟩⬛⬛🟩🟨 [AVOID] filter - 1 left
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 [ADMIN]

I could almost say my most-probable method failed here. I would never have guessed this answer. My preferred word was ATTIC, but it wasn't a good filter, so I played it safe with AVOID, ready to put ATTIC as my next guess if it did not work.
 
Wordle 1,446 2/6

⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛ LEAST 1 : YIPPIE!
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: edwardII, sbrothy and jack action
Wordle 1,447 2/6

🟨🟩🟨⬛⬛ TAMER 1
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Two days in a row?
I hope this doesn't keep up, as it's a tad boring.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: jack action and edwardII