Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game
- Thread starter fresh_42
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,777 replies · 457K views
Physics news on Phys.org
OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,662
Wordle 745 2/6










YIPPIE!
YIPPIE!
- 16,097
- 9,306
Wordle 745 2/6










50-50 chance when excluding previously used words at step 2.
50-50 chance when excluding previously used words at step 2.
sbrothy
Gold Member
- 1,896
- 1,548
Wordle 745 X/6*






























Ouch :P
Ouch :P
Last edited:
sbrothy
Gold Member
- 1,896
- 1,548
Hah. Me neither. I find that a little too.... enthusiastic... :)gmax137 said:Wordle 745 5/6
I don't keep a list of previously used words. It shows, lol.
- 20,819
- 28,467
Wordle 746 5/6

























OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,662
Wordle 746 3/6















- 16,097
- 9,306
Wordle 746 3/6















- 2,009
- 988
Wordle 745 5/6

























I took several days off from the game, now decided to come back.
I took several days off from the game, now decided to come back.
- 2,009
- 988
Wordle 746 3/6















- 20,819
- 28,467
Wordle 747 3/6















OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,662
Wordle 747 3/6















28 choices left after my second guess and BAM!
28 choices left after my second guess and BAM!
sbrothy
Gold Member
- 1,896
- 1,548
Wordle 747 4/6*




















- 16,097
- 9,306
Wordle 747 3/6















sbrothy
Gold Member
- 1,896
- 1,548
kuruman said:Wordle 747 3/6
![]()
Not bad. I'm impressed. I found it pretty annoying.
- 20,819
- 28,467
Wordle 748 3/6















OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,662
Wordle 748 4/6




















- 16,097
- 9,306
Wordle 748 3/6















- 20,819
- 28,467
Wordle 749 5/6

























- 2,009
- 988
Wordle 747 4/6




















Wordle 748 3/6















Wordle 748 3/6
- 16,097
- 9,306
Wordle 749 4/6




















OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,662
Wordle 749 4/6




















- 20,819
- 28,467
Wordle 750 X/6





























