Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,777 replies · 457K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Wordle 669 3/6

🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩Unsurprisingly, it really does help doing this well rested instead of in the middle of the night...

Or perhaps I just got lucky.
 
Wordle 670 4/6

⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Annoying. Don't think I'd have done better no matter how well rested.
 
Wordle 670 4/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛🟩
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩
⬛🟨⬛🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

An amazing 21% of people got the answer in two for this game.
 
Wordle 670 2/6

⬜🟧🟧🟧🟧
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧
OmCheeto said:
Wordle 670 4/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛🟩
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩
⬛🟨⬛🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

An amazing 21% of people got the answer in two for this game.
That's because, like me, they used a popular seed which had a 50-50 chance of getting it in two.
 
My starting word has been coming up with blanks the last few days. It would be nice to see some hits for a change.
 
kuruman said:
Wordle 670 2/6

⬜🟧🟧🟧🟧
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧

That's because, like me, they used a popular seed which had a 50-50 chance of getting it in two.
I sequestered my prediction that you were going to get it in two as that might have clued you to chose one of those two other words first and get it in 1.
 
Wordle 671 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
⬜🟩⬜🟨🟨
⬜⬜🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

The stupidity is just blinding, I just can't leave them till morning.

Well at least I got it.

Talk about being up a creek without a paddle. :P
 
sbrothy said:
The stupidity is just blinding, I just can't leave them till morning.
Have you considered octordle? You can do as many as you want in a day, eight of them at a time. It cured me of my "I can't wait" itch and involves a different strategy.
 
kuruman said:
Have you considered octordle? You can do as many as you want in a day, eight of them at a time. It cured me of my "I can't wait" itch and involves a different strategy.
I had a look but it looked too confusing. I'll give it another try.
 
scottdave said:
Wordle 672 6/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜⬜🟨🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Playing while tired almost cost me everything, this time.
See what I mean?
 
Wordle 672 4/6

🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 I never get it right until my last play