Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,777 replies · 457K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Wordle 817 5/6*

β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩Thought I might as well catch up a little. Not my best day tho.

I really have to concentrate with the one coming up. My morale needs it.
 
Wordle 819 5/6*

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Doesn't seem to have it in me today.


Hmm wait...? 819. That was supposed to be 816...?!

Weird. I mean the time isn't even 00:00 yet...?!
 
fresh_42 said:
What does it mean that I guessed manic before I typed the actual solution?
I'd say it was a valid guess. But I can see why you'd be a little worried with the amount of energy people put into these puzzles. :P
 
scottdave said:
I'm back, after being away awhile from PhysicsForums and Wordle.

Wordle 820 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Speaking of being away, has anyone seen DrGreg recently?
I've been keeping track of everyones scores for quit some time and noticed that DrGreg had a better win/lose/tie score than I did, and was curious if he used any game tools like I do.
If not, that kind of implied in my head that this game is so random, that just simply having a good brain is worth all the computer power in the world.