Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,781 replies · 460K views
Wordle 750 5/6

β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Wordle 752 4/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟨🟩🟨
🟩⬜🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I would have got that in 3 but I somehow forgot that one of the letters in row 2 was green.
 
fresh_42 said:
I had the other one first.
That doesn't sound right. Your second word is obviously an anagram of the answer. My first word has the correct letter in position 4 as did the two choices in step 2.
 
DrGreg said:
Wordle 752 4/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟨🟩🟨
🟩⬜🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I would have got that in 3 but I somehow forgot that one of the letters in row 2 was green.
If you turn on hard mode it will catch silly mistakes like this. It simply wont accept your guess unless you use the already provided clues.
 
sbrothy said:
If you turn on hard mode it will catch silly mistakes like this. It simply wont accept your guess unless you use the already provided clues.
Although I'm not quite sure about that. If that was true it should've caught some of my silly mistakes here:Wordle 752 5/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩My MO (SPOILER).
 
Last edited:
Wordle 756 1/6

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

A bit of a cheat:
fresh_42's
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
& DrGreg's
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
combined patterns eliminated all but 116 words

My choice was the highest ranking of those.