Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,778 replies · 457K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Wordle 770 3/6*

🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩Surprised myself a little there...
 
Wordle 770 5/6

β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I decided to used all 3 available choices after guess #2.
 
Wordle 772 4/6

πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Just in case I forget, tomorrows game marks the point where 1/3 of the words will have been used up. According to my list anyways.

773/2319.
 
The other day, I noticed that my streak was at 497 and thought I'll be at 500 as long as I don't forget to play. Today, I noticed that my streak was at 10 and that my longest streak was 497. Doh! :rolleyes:
 
OmCheeto said:
Just in case I forget, tomorrows game marks the point where 1/3 of the words will have been used up. According to my list anyways.

773/2319.
My reckoning is 776/2324.
 
Wordle 774 2/6

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Ha! Yesterday Wordlebot implied that there was a new word on the list, so today I used it as my seed. It yielded only two possible solutions, and I luckily nailed it. But Wordlebot also said that I had TEN possible words after my first guess, so it looks as though either my list is far from complete or Wordlebot is one of those dingbat AI bots. I'm leaning towards the latter.
 
Wordle 774 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟦🟦
⬜⬜🟦🟧⬜
⬜🟧⬜🟧🟧
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧

OmCheeto said:
##\dots~##so it looks as though either my list is far from complete or Wordlebot is one of those dingbat AI bots. I'm leaning towards the latter.
Why blame the bot? It does what it's programmed to do. I don't think that we have reached the stage where bots design and program other bots. We'll get there once people start believing that bots can do the job more accurately and efficiently and allow them to take over. Resistance is futile.