Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,780 replies · 460K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Wordle 778 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟨🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

fresh_42 said:
Wordle 778 5/6
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
🟨🟩⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 What a bad start!
Is it? Eliminating 9 letters in 2 guesses could be quite a good start, depending which letters they were.
 
Wordle 778 5/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬› <--- argh...... total brain fart....... I should have had this in 4.
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
Wordle 779 6/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Not my finest work, but in the end I could only see the one possibility...
 
Wordle 781 4/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Interestingly, I cheated to obtain the above, yet on post game analysis, had I not cheated, I would have had it in 3. Stupid karma!
 
OmCheeto said:
Wordle 781 4/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Interestingly, I cheated to obtain the above, yet on post game analysis, had I not cheated, I would have had it in 3. Stupid karma!
_nc_ohc=YVh45k8sm7QAX_bK5l0&_nc_ht=scontent-fra3-2.jpg