Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,778 replies · 459K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Wordle 788 2/6

πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

And no cheating! Just a very lucky first guess that resulted in only one possible solution.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: sbrothy and fresh_42
Wordle 789 5/6*

⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟩⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟩⬜
⬜🟨🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I was under the mistaken impression that playing hardmode would prevent me from guessing at the same words twice, or putting a wrongly placed letter the same place several times. Not so apparently.

My only excuse is that's 23:39 and I've been looking at code most of the day.

EDIT: At least I can try again in 20 minutes if I can stay awake. :)
 
Last edited:
Wordle 790 4/6*

⬜⬜🟨🟩⬜
🟨⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Not EXACTly what I envisioned but still better. :)

Fell asleep at my desk :)

Good night.
 
Wordle 791 3/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Ouch. According to Wordlebot, todays game was tougher than most.

Wordle 791 2023-08-19 at 02.20.09.png
 
Wordle 791 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ© selected this to flush out the vowels, surprised by the "A" in the fifth spot
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
Wordle 791 6/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Can't say I'm on a roll.. It more of a .... well yeah, I guess that's very symptomatic: Nothing comes to mind. I'm in a kind of limbo I guess.