Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 3,937
- 1,866
Wordle 934 4/6*




















Once a letter is placed correctly I cant place it any other place. And I can't leave out a letter that is in there but placed incorrectly.Orodruin said:Interesting. So βhard modeβ only cares about yellows and greens. You are free to make guesses you know to be false as long as you obey those β¦
Yea, my βbeefβ with βhardβ mode is that it can actually stop you from securing a win if you have a βluckyβ guess early on. Simply by virtue of not allowing you to ensure enough information gain at each guess.sbrothy said:Once a letter is placed correctly I cant place it any other place. And I can't leave out a letter that is in there but placed incorrectly.
Basically, it just keeps me from doing some stupid stuff.
I can still eff up though. :PNo wait.... That actually didnt make sense....
Yes. Yes it did.
Got confused there for a sec.
For instance I absentmindedly used the letter O twice. Not very smart as it had been eliminated. I'd expect "Hard Mode" would prevent me from doing that, but obviously not.
That's not hard mode, it's sadistic mode.Mister T said:hard mode doesn't prevent you from making that kind of mistake). I knew line 5 had to be wrong but I needed more clues