Would it hurt to memorize the trig ident in the paint doc?I am

  • Thread starter Thread starter Miike012
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Paint Trig
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
Miike012
Messages
1,009
Reaction score
0
Would it hurt to memorize the trig ident in the paint doc?
I am thinking if I do it will save me some time in the long run with integrating.

Also, I know I've asked this question before but I can't seem to find my old post... can some one send me a link of important integrals to know, (not the common ones you can find in a book.)
 
Attachments
  • trig ident.jpg
    trig ident.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 338
Physics news on Phys.org


Miike012 said:
Would it hurt to memorize the trig ident in the paint doc?
I am thinking if I do it will save me some time in the long run with integrating.

Also, I know I've asked this question before but I can't seem to find my old post... can some one send me a link of important integrals to know, (not the common ones you can find in a book.)

IMO, the only identities worth memorizing are the two for sin2(θ) and cos2(θ). The others can be derived from these two, if needed.