Physic Question: Get Full Explanation

• Thread starter vle1
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Physic
In summary, physics is the study of matter, energy, and their interactions in the universe. It is divided into different branches such as classical mechanics, thermodynamics, electromagnetism, optics, quantum mechanics, and relativity. Physicists use mathematical equations, experiments, and observations to explain and predict the behavior of the physical world. Physics is important in understanding our world and developing new technologies, and it also helps answer fundamental questions about the universe. The scientific method is a systematic approach used in physics to develop theories and laws by making observations, formulating hypotheses, conducting experiments, and analyzing data.
vle1

Homework Statement

The information was posted as an image

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/5259/question01em4.jpg

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution

This question is confused, I very much appreciate if some one can help. It is NOT a homework question, it was a problem in previous exam. I'd like to have full explanation how to obtain the answer

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
You still need to show some work. what do you know about the topic, what have you tried? I doubt anyone will give you a full solution without you makinig an effort!

As a scientist, it is important to understand the context of a question in order to provide a proper response. However, without any background information or context, it is difficult for me to provide a full explanation for this question. Additionally, the link provided is not working, so I am unable to view the image and understand the question.

If possible, please provide more information or context for this question so that I can provide a proper response and explanation. Thank you.

Related to Physic Question: Get Full Explanation

1. What is the definition of physics?

Physics is a branch of science that deals with the study of matter, energy, and their interactions. It seeks to understand the fundamental principles and laws that govern the behavior of the universe.

2. What are the different branches of physics?

The main branches of physics are classical mechanics, thermodynamics, electromagnetism, optics, quantum mechanics, and relativity. These branches cover various aspects of the physical world, from the behavior of objects at rest to the behavior of subatomic particles.

3. How do physicists explain the physical world?

Physicists use mathematical equations, experiments, and observations to explain how matter, energy, and their interactions work in the physical world. They also develop theories and models to describe and predict the behavior of the universe.

4. Why is physics important?

Physics is essential in understanding the world around us and developing new technologies. It has practical applications in fields such as engineering, medicine, and astronomy. It also helps us answer fundamental questions about the origin and nature of the universe.

5. What is the scientific method and how is it used in physics?

The scientific method is a systematic approach used by scientists to study and understand the natural world. It involves making observations, formulating hypotheses, conducting experiments, and analyzing data to test the validity of the hypothesis. In physics, the scientific method is used to develop theories and laws that explain and predict physical phenomena.