An interactive app for file management

In summary, the conversation was about someone looking for a Windows 8 app for file management that would allow for interactive organization and editing of files, as well as the ability to link to other files and websites. The person mentioned examples of apps they had found, but they were not exactly what they were looking for. Suggestions were then given for apps that may fit their needs, such as Scrivener and KeepNote.
Adel Makram
I am looking for an apps (on windows8) for file management. Something that I can put my selected files in it and to see them in the same time using an interactive way. Also to write, edit with interactive links and pics. what do you recommend. For example, I am preparing to write an article in physics, so I need to write, edit, have an internet link, or link to other files in my PC, all with thumbnails for each item.

Computer science news on Phys.org
Thanks for help but no, I am searching for app mainly for writing an assay. It should have multiple function, thumbnail of other links and files on PC with possible flow chart that connects more than one file. File manager seems to only classify data into one place. It does not link data of different extensions or does not have a writing platform.

I am struggling to understand your request. Are you able to rephrase (your example doesn't really shed any light on what you actually want, either)?

How about keepnote?

It seems to allow for what you are asking for. One major reason why I like KeepNote is because everything is simply an actual file in your disk; in other words, should the application ever be not supported or stop working, you are still left with your files.

Likes Adel Makram

1. What is an interactive app for file management?

An interactive app for file management is a software application that allows users to organize, store, and access their files in a user-friendly way. It provides features such as file search, file sharing, and file synchronization, making it easier for users to manage their digital files.

2. What are the benefits of using an interactive app for file management?

Some of the benefits of using an interactive app for file management include improved organization and accessibility of files, increased productivity and efficiency, and enhanced collaboration and sharing capabilities. It can also help save storage space and reduce the risk of data loss.

3. Is an interactive app for file management secure?

An interactive app for file management can be secure, depending on the features and security measures implemented by the developer. Some apps may offer encryption and password protection to ensure the safety of sensitive files. It is important to research the security features of an app before using it to manage important files.

4. Can an interactive app for file management be used on different devices?

Many interactive apps for file management are designed to be used on multiple devices, such as smartphones, tablets, and computers. This allows users to access and manage their files from anywhere, making it a convenient and versatile tool for file management.

5. Is there a cost to use an interactive app for file management?

Some interactive apps for file management may require a one-time purchase or a subscription fee, while others may be completely free to use. It is important to research the pricing and features of different apps to find one that best fits your needs and budget.