Cant understan these bjt transistor graphs

In summary, a BJT (Bipolar Junction Transistor) is a type of semiconductor device used as an amplifier or switch in electronic circuits. It is made up of three layers of alternating materials. To read a BJT transistor graph, the horizontal axis represents input voltage and the vertical axis represents output current. The difference between NPN and PNP BJT transistors lies in the direction of current and voltage. Understanding BJT transistor graphs is important for effective circuit design. To improve understanding, one should study the fundamentals of BJT transistors and practice analyzing different transistor graphs.
nhrock3
Engineering news on Phys.org
nhrock3 said:
how to understand each sub grap
all those lines inside
http://i46.tinypic.com/124j3hd.jpg

All I see is a black screen in the screenshot. Can you post it a different way?

Me too.

Some desktop image capture programs don't register the contents of video players. For that you need a video editor. But in any case, there isn't that many BJT transistor graphs.

Were you referring to something like this:

03147.png

1. What is a BJT transistor?

A BJT (Bipolar Junction Transistor) is a type of semiconductor device that is commonly used in electronic circuits. It is made up of three layers of alternating materials, and is used as an amplifier or switch in electronic circuits.

2. How do I read a BJT transistor graph?

The horizontal axis of a BJT transistor graph represents the input voltage, while the vertical axis represents the output current. The slope of the line on the graph indicates the gain or amplification of the transistor. The steeper the slope, the higher the amplification.

3. What is the difference between an NPN and PNP BJT transistor?

An NPN transistor has a layer of P-type material sandwiched between two layers of N-type material, while a PNP transistor has a layer of N-type material sandwiched between two layers of P-type material. The flow of current and direction of voltage in each type of transistor is opposite.

4. Why is it important to understand BJT transistor graphs?

Understanding BJT transistor graphs is important because it allows you to analyze and design electronic circuits effectively. These graphs provide information about the characteristics and behavior of the transistor, which is crucial in circuit design.

5. How can I improve my understanding of BJT transistor graphs?

To improve your understanding of BJT transistor graphs, it is important to study the fundamentals of BJT transistors, such as the different types, how they work, and their applications. You can also practice analyzing and interpreting different transistor graphs to gain a better understanding of their behavior.