1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Other Chinese math books at undergraduate and graduate level

1. Apr 10, 2017 #1
    I don't know if there's anyone here from China, but I'll make this question the same way. I'd like to know if the Chinese books of Mathematics and Physics at undergraduate and graduate level are good (that is, if these books contain many challenging problems)?

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 11, 2017 #2

Demystifier

Science Advisor

I don't speak Chinese but I speak Croatian, and I can tell that there are good math and phys undergraduate books in Croatian. If little Croatia has good undergraduate books, I am absolutely convinced that China has them too.

4. Apr 11, 2017 #3
    Unless you used a translator, it appears that you speak English quite well; why do you need Chinese textbooks?

5. Apr 17, 2017 #4
    If I recall correctly, some of the books used in China back in the day, were translations of Russian textbooks? I can be wrong.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted