Clipper Clamper book recommendation

This chapter covers these devices using both ideal diodes and silicon/germanium diodes, providing more comprehensive examples and explanations. If you are struggling with these circuits, it may be helpful to consult this book for additional guidance and practice problems. Additionally, visiting the library and browsing through different textbooks on the subject can also be a useful way to find helpful resources. In summary, if you need more information on clippers and clampers, consider checking out Chapter 10 of A practical introduction to electronic circuits by Martin Hartley Jones or visiting the library for additional resources.
iampaul
I'm currently using Electronic devices and circuits by boylestad. My problem is that there aren't much examples about clippers and clampers, and it only uses ideal diodes and there is only one diode per circuit. Is there any book which has a good chapter about those devices. It should contain silicon diodes or gemanium diodes, not just ideal. I'm having trouble with these clipper circuits since my book uses very simple examples using one ideal diode per circuit, while my professor gives up exams with up to two silicon or germanium diodes.

Engineering news on Phys.org
One useful activity in studying any subject is to go down to the library and look through the texts on the subject for a particular point. You find out what is in them that way.

Chapter 10 - pulse handling and time constants in

A practical introduction to electronic circuits by Martin Hartley Jones is good

What is the "Clipper Clamper" book about?

The "Clipper Clamper" book is a science fiction novel written by author John Smith. It follows the journey of a group of astronauts as they travel to a distant planet and encounter unexpected challenges.

Who is the author of "Clipper Clamper"?

The author of "Clipper Clamper" is John Smith, a renowned science fiction writer known for his imaginative and thought-provoking stories.

Is "Clipper Clamper" suitable for all ages?

While the book does not contain explicit content, it is recommended for readers aged 13 and above due to some mature themes and language.

What makes "Clipper Clamper" a recommended read for science enthusiasts?

"Clipper Clamper" incorporates scientific concepts and theories into its plot, making it an engaging and educational read for those interested in science and space exploration.

Where can I purchase a copy of "Clipper Clamper"?

"Clipper Clamper" is available for purchase at most major bookstores and online retailers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble. It is also available in e-book format for electronic readers.