Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
IMG_0900.jpeg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, edwardII and BillTre
Physics news on Phys.org
News flash: Giant TEMU warehouse in Sichuan province china burned to the ground last night. In addition to the loss of the building and vehicles, which is substantial, the loss of merchandise is expected to go as high as $87.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: gmax137 and fresh_42
The inauguration is being moved inside due to the extremely cold weather expected.

That explains a lot. It WILL be a cold day in hell.
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Tom.G and phinds
Ivan Seeking said:
It WILL be a cold day in hell.
I've been thinking that all week.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ivan Seeking
Ivan Seeking said:
That reminds me of me. One night a car alarm kept going off in the middle of the night. Finally I called 911 and asked if it was appropriate to report a car alarm. She paused for a second and then in an obvious manner said, Yeeeaaahhh. Only then did it dawn on me: They have become so common as a nuisance I forgot they are an actual alarm. She was confused by my question. LOL!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: edwardII and collinsmark
I almost spit coffee all over my keyboard when I saw this.

1737244457308.png
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN and fresh_42
Swamp Thing said:
This is Socrates, right? Reaching for the cup of hemlock?

Is he looking towards, and gesturing over his disciples' heads, at the guy who is overseeing the execution?
I don't think Socrates had access to the internet.
 
It's going to be so cold in DC tomorrow that politicians are going to be putting their hands in their own pockets.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman, edwardII, Ivan Seeking and 3 others
While leafing through one of my books today, I found on one page the following scribbled note:

"I have found the lamest joke to post to Physics Forums, but the margin of this page is too narrow to contain it."
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, dextercioby, gmax137 and 5 others
phinds said:
It's going to be so cold in DC tomorrow that politicians are going to be putting their hands in their own pockets.
I'm not going to tell the other 15 jokes that conjures up because I don't want to get banned. :rolleyes:
 
I just saw a TV commercial for a new heartburn (gastrointestinal reflux) drug. It shows a cartoon superhero figure and the slogan "Voquezna can kick some acid."