Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
Screenshot_20240817_104926_Samsung Internet.jpg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, BillTre, DennisN and 1 other person
Physics news on Phys.org
Every man: "Look, if I say I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it! You don't have to remind me every six months!"
 
  • Love
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, DennisN, nuuskur and 4 others
I once made my own marsh mallows from scratch. Tasted awful. Probably the algae and mosquito larvae.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, Ibix, edwardII and 2 others
DaveC426913 said:
I once made my own marsh mallows from scratch. Tasted awful. Probably the algae and mosquito larvae.
Make them by itch Instead.
 
Russian office for Uber renamed " Pikav Andropov.".
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: desertshaman and davenn
davenn said:
Except they are both cobras
Hence why they need to learn python. It's like a second language for them.

What kind of snake do you have on a car?

Vindscreen vipers.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, WernerQH, davenn and 1 other person
Hahaha best one i have seen yet

1744776681864.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: nsaspook, edwardII, BillTre and 11 others
Q: Why do bananas never fight?
A: Because they are yellow.

Q: What is big, and red, and eats rocks?
A: A big red rock eater

Q: Why do firemen wear red braces?
A: To keep their trousers up.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and WWGD
I noticed that my box of doughnut holes met their demise this morning.
They succumbed to consumption.
consumption = tuberculosis
 
Bathroom sign:

We aim to please.
You aim too, please.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, jtbell, BillTre and 1 other person