Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Screenshot_20230925_215440_Samsung Internet.jpg
 
Physics news on Phys.org
fresh_42 said:
As a pianist, I come across this sort of thing surprisingly often, especially in accompaniments. It is also quite common for composers to require the same note to be played (often with the other hand) while it is being held, which can however be approximated using the sustain pedal once one has learned to avoid the finger collision.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron and fresh_42
At the supermarket. After paying:
Her: " You're a little short".
Me: " And You're a little fat".
Then I realized what the whole thing was about.
 
Just don’t touch it while you’re grounded.
 
Instead of calling it Pyrite(?) , let's use 22/7. It's 22/7. Pyrite?
 
Just found my old ticket for the Petty Cash tour: Roseanne Cash and Tom Petty.
 
“Help! I’m trapped in a parking lot, surrounded by monster vehicles!”

IMG_6081.jpeg
 
Which is more likely to make your food taste better?

Preparing it with the help of A.I.?

Or preparing it with the help of A.1. (sauce)?
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, nuuskur and BillTre
turn signal on.jpg


I made this meme...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and DennisN
Followup: there is no joke so bleedingly obvious that it won't go right over the head of some internet noob...

1744514000909.png


... and who will inevitably get roasted for it by someone.

1744514096110.png
 
  • Love
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, nuuskur and Bystander
jtbell said:
Which is more likely to make your food taste better?

Preparing it with the help of A.I.?

Or preparing it with the help of A.1. (sauce)?
Just got this. (Watching the news)