Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
2025 Award
- 16,110
- 8,522
My wife found some postcards that I sent home from my old road trips, before the days of smartphones.
(I was in Madison for the summer meeting of the American Association of Physics Teachers. I still have the T-shirt!)
(I was in Madison for the summer meeting of the American Association of Physics Teachers. I still have the T-shirt!)
Last edited:
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 3,447
- 3,741
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 2,856
- 12,709
Looks like he would need some scuba gear.WWGD said:
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Yes, English can be weird. It can be understood through tough thorough thought, though.
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 20,819
- 28,467
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
2025 Award
- 16,110
- 8,522
I bet it can lick any opponent!WWGD said:
- 20,819
- 28,467
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 2,856
- 12,709
Ha.WWGD said:
My daughter has worked on owl surveys. They play owl calls at certain times to the owls to show up and be counted.
256bits
Gold Member
- 4,284
- 2,297
The people all left!BillTre said:Lots. The have a good idea where they live and there are not many people around there.
Did they get fed up with all the hooting (and hollering )?
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
- 20,819
- 28,467
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8