Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
symbolipoint said:
Using post #23069,
...., and his last name was Figaro.
But Bingo wasn't his name-o.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
20230106_114550.webp
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, edwardII and BillTre
DaveC426913 said:
Amusing. But did not happen.

Real pic. But no reports of driving on highway or any accidents caused.
And the moose ( mooses?meese?), were both bold and fat.
 
I ran again into an email were a former student wrote " Two sammurais" to mean " To summarize". I'm not sure if it waa intended as a joke.
 
WWGD said:
I ran again into an email were a former student wrote " Two sammurais" to mean " To summarize". I'm not sure if it waa intended as a joke.
Two samurais, I ninja to give me some feedback.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: sbrothy, BillTre and WWGD
WWGD said:
I ran again into an email were a former student wrote " Two sammurais" to mean " To summarize". I'm not sure if it waa intended as a joke.
Autocorrupt.

People don't seem to realize that autocorrect tends to pull from words they use commonly. If it changes ""Kiss the cook" to ... something else, there's a good bet that's something the sender uses frequently in their vocabulary.

I heard this from My Little Brony a little birdie.
 
WWGD said:
And the moose ( mooses?meese?), were both bold and fat.

Furry Worry were a moose
Furry Worry had no hair to loose
Furry Worry weren't furry, were he?
 
WWGD said:
DaveC426913 said:
Amusing. But did not happen.

Real pic. But no reports of driving on highway or any accidents caused.

Sometimes a post feels like déjà vu; now I'm seeing complete exchanges coming back:

berkeman said:
Another one from Facebook (so I'm not sure it's true, but still pretty funny):

View attachment 365170
DaveC426913 said:
Photo true; account false.

"The photograph displayed above features an amusing juxtaposition of the usual hunter/prey relationship (the two beer-swilling moose are an especially nice touch), but that's all it is. Driving with one's vision impeded by a head covering and causing multiple traffic accidents falls far outside the realm of a joke, and no news account documents any such occurrence of multiple "moose head shock" vehicle collisions having taken place on a Maine interstate (or anywhere else)."

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/moose-hunters/

Snopes is awesome. They go to great lengths to verify stories. I rarely find an urban legend they haven't examined.

Did I go through the entire Internet?
 
jack action said:
Did I go through the entire Internet?
Yes. Just go to bed. But have a taco first...
 
  • Like
  • Informative
Likes   Reactions: phinds, jack action, Borg and 3 others
WWGD said:
And the moose ( mooses?meese?), were both bold and fat.
Is the adjective misspelled and you really meant, "bald"?

( the possible choices for plural of moose is interesting. I like the second one, since parallel with goose-geese.)
 
symbolipoint said:
Is the adjective misspelled and you really meant, "bald"?

( the possible choices for plural of moose is interesting. I like the second one, since parallel with goose-geese.)
Yes, I ment bald. I baldly went there .
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: symbolipoint
A guy wakes up after a long coma.

“OMG, I gotta post on Twitter and tell everyone I’m back!”

“No, X.”

“Y?”
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: sbrothy and WWGD
Borg said:
They're both the same - one is just covered in more plastic than the other.
You mean plastic outside versus plastic inside?!
 
Every loaf of bread is a tragic story about a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
  • Agree
Likes   Reactions: BillTre, dextercioby, gmax137 and 2 others