Any one knows what the decomposition temperature of ZnSe semiconductor doped with Cl is? I am doing some annealing with a simple equipment but worring about the volatilization of Cl, which would be dangerous.
Thanks a lot!!
Related Materials and Chemical Engineering News on Phys.org
I stumbled across an abstract of paper with temperatures at 250-300°C.
Try this link - [URL [Broken] ]Ti/Pt/Au Ohmic Contacts to n-Type ZnSe [/url] - unfortunately, it's only an abstract and registration with the Japanese Journal of Applied Physics is required to downlaod the pdf file.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving