Find the Perfect Motion Sensor Device for Your Needs - Expert Tips Inside!"

• Thread starter Dagata
  • Start date
In summary, a person is looking for a motion sensor device that would set off a sound effect when triggered.
Dagata
Hi,

I need some help trying to identify something, I personally don't know the term for it, but someone here should

Basicly I'm looking for a motion sensor device, that all it has to do is have it be set off, and it would trigger a sound effect(computer chip or some sort, help me out sorry) it would be a projectile object that would set it off(about the size of a nickel) so this sensor is really small something you could put in your pocket.

Thats about as best I can describe what I'm looking for, hopefully someone here will be able to catch on to what I'm trying to look for

~~Thanks

Computer science news on Phys.org
light beam? mirror set up, break the beam to the mirror sound a buzzer
fancy motion detectors use lasers but no need to get that hi-teck

or a micro wave [radar ] like auto door openers use in stores

garage doors have the light beam set up to prevent a kid geting hit
or motion sensors from a crime light [maybe the cheapest]

yeah its basically the same idea as a garage door opener, except it would be really small, like it would fit in a water bottle, I just don't know what that would be called, or where to get them

Google "small motion sensor" and see what comes up.

what would yuou be doing with this anyway.

its just an idea that's being tossed around. But I need something that can be really cheap, it doesn't have to neccessarily a motion sensor, because the only ones I can find are over $50, the thing I need would fit in a water bottle, and would trigger when water went past it(to make a sound effect)

Say what you want to do, half-hints are just confusing. If you want to make a sound when water enters or leaves a bottle, electrodes around the neck might do. If you want to do something else, say what it is. It's hard to help without knowing what the problem is.

1. What is an easy question?

An easy question is a question that is simple and straightforward, and does not require a lot of thought or research to answer.

2. How do you determine if a question is easy or not?

The ease of a question can be determined by the complexity of the topic, the amount of prior knowledge or research required to answer it, and the level of difficulty in understanding the question itself.

3. Are easy questions always simple to answer?

Not necessarily. While easy questions may not require a lot of thought or research, they still need to be answered accurately and with proper reasoning. This can sometimes make easy questions more challenging to answer than they initially seem.

4. How can easy questions be helpful in scientific research?

Easy questions can provide a foundation for more complex research by establishing a basic understanding of a topic. They can also help identify potential areas for further investigation and experimentation.

5. Is it important to ask easy questions in science?

Yes, asking easy questions is crucial in science as it can lead to a better understanding of complex concepts and help in the development of new ideas and theories. Asking easy questions can also help bridge the gap between experts and non-experts, making science more accessible to a wider audience.