Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Engineering project ideas for an engineering club in my school

1. Feb 10, 2016 #1
    Hi I'm starting an engineering club in my school and I'd like some ideas of engineer-like projects to make.

I'm really concerned with it being interesting and it being something that people want to be a part of considering my school is pretty uninvolved.

The projects I have in mind emphasize campus exposure to the club and science/engineering education as the most important aspect.

I would really appreciate it if anyone could give some suggestions to a project(s) that allow people to learn engineering through a hands on and visual approach.

Thank you!

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 10, 2016 #2
    Electronics projects are always interesting, but that depends on your club's budget. For instance, you could look into programming Arduinos to accomplish some task. Alternately, you could look around at the many robotics kits there are out there.

4. Feb 11, 2016 #3

JBA

What is the age range of the students in your school and that you hope to attract to your club.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook