Fishslapping 2011: Śledź w Gdyni" Political Campaign

• Thread starter Borek
  • Start date
In summary, Rhody and Peng are discussing the strange world we live in where strange things happen. Rhody thinks that India is where the video was shot, and they are discussing the dangers of rubbing peppers in your eyes. Finally, Evo warns about the dangers of rubbing something down there that has more nerve endings than other areas.
Borek
Mentor
Wow, I wonder what their nicks at PF are.

This is a part of political campaign of one of candidates to Polish Parliament. "Śledź w Gdyni" is a word play - it means both "herring in Gdynia" (Gdynia is a city in Poland) and "follow/keep track of/monitor us in Gdynia".

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Wow! Pre-initiated members!

Śledź nas = Follow us

I wonder if that refers to the people or the fish?

hahaaa, I like it :D

Destined for greatness.

... there's a record for rubbing peppers in your face? What the ***.

Pengwuino said:
... there's a record for rubbing peppers in your face? What the ***.

Yep, it is a strange twisted world we live in, isn't it Peng ? I think they only care in India though, I believe that is where the video was shot. I have gotten pepper juice in my eye once, a minute amount, I was in agony for 1/2 hour even after multiple rinses.

Rhody...

rhody said:
"From: taziewicz | Sep 6, 2011 | 66,980 views "

Great minds think alike I guess...

Rhody...

P.S.

Evo,

You have to watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9cB6Tu5_28&feature=related", your buddy Chef Ramsey meets Bhut Jolokia...
now THAT is truly a worthy initiation ritual.

Thats nothing, try rubbing it on your willy.

wolram said:
Thats nothing, try rubbing it on your willy.

What ! God forbid, no... no... no... do you know how may more nerve endings there are down there as opposed to other body area's ! something like 20X.

Rhody... :bugeye: :eek: :cry:

Related to Fishslapping 2011: Śledź w Gdyni" Political Campaign

What is the significance of the "Fishslapping 2011: Śledź w Gdyni" political campaign?

The Fishslapping 2011: Śledź w Gdyni political campaign was a grassroots movement in Gdynia, Poland that aimed to raise awareness about the importance of sustainable fishing practices and to promote local fisherman. It was also a way to protest against overfishing and the negative impact it has on the environment.

Who organized the "Fishslapping 2011: Śledź w Gdyni" political campaign?

The political campaign was organized by a group of local activists and environmentalists in Gdynia. They were passionate about preserving the marine ecosystem and wanted to bring attention to the issue.

What were the main goals of the "Fishslapping 2011: Śledź w Gdyni" political campaign?

The main goals of the campaign were to raise awareness about sustainable fishing practices, support local fishermen, and advocate for stricter regulations on overfishing. It also aimed to educate the public about the impact of overfishing on the environment and the importance of preserving marine life.

What were some of the activities or events organized during the "Fishslapping 2011: Śledź w Gdyni" political campaign?

The campaign organized various events and activities, such as educational workshops on sustainable fishing practices, beach cleanups, and protests against overfishing. They also collaborated with local restaurants to promote sustainable seafood options and organized a festival to celebrate local fishermen and their contributions to the community.

Did the "Fishslapping 2011: Śledź w Gdyni" political campaign have any impact?

Yes, the campaign had a significant impact on raising awareness about the issue of overfishing and promoting sustainable fishing practices. It also brought attention to the importance of supporting local fishermen and their livelihoods. The campaign's efforts led to stricter regulations on fishing in Gdynia and a greater emphasis on sustainable practices in the fishing industry.