1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Graphing Lab

Tags:
  1. Sep 16, 2008 #1
    I know i have a calculator that is way more advanced that what my class needs and that is my problem.. everyone is using a ti-84 plus or something and im using a ti-89 titanium... but any ways during a physics lab the class did a simple graph using thier ti-84's and as i am trying to convert the data that they did with thier calculators i ran into a few problems with my ti-89 cause obviously they are different...

all right bear with me... i dont have the manual and the problems i run into are:

i put info into lists 1, 2, and three... i go to plot and i cant turn it onwhich is one of my main problems... i go to plot set up and mess around in there... but nothing seems to work..

then the lab needs a lin regression and i would like to know what you need to put in to properly do the graph... Im just pressing enter and getting it...

by doing theese steps in the ti-84 you get a graph... but i need help converting the same info and making the same graph on my ti-89

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted