I'm in grade 12 and I want to get into nuclear physics.

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 4K views
niralxxx
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Should I choose Mcmaster or Waterloo? lots say waterloo is good for engineering, but I don't know if it is the best university in Canada when it comes to nuclear physics. Mcmaster has a nuclear reactor. So I really want to know which one will be the best choice. Please help me out, I am stuck with these 2 choices.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Does Waterloo have a reactor? If not then the choice is easy...
 
p1ayaone1 said:
Does Waterloo have a reactor? If not then the choice is easy...
, no waterloo does not have a nuclear reactor, but, it seems waterloo has a very good reputation for engineering. But I don't know how it is exactly for nuclear physics area. I really have to choose one of them but still don't know what to choose. I care about the university's reputation also.
 
I'm not making any suggestions. I just thought you might be interested in such information. I probably haven't looked into this as much as you have. Why don't you go visit each department?
 
Dr Lots-o'watts said:
I'm not making any suggestions. I just thought you might be interested in such information. I probably haven't looked into this as much as you have. Why don't you go visit each department?
will there be anyother option rather than doing that.. and that's actually one of the main reason or me to submit this question in physics forum