It looks like Tsu will be flying in a MIG

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Flying
In summary, the article says that there is a place in Georgia where you can pay to fly in a T-34 mentor and do simulated combat in the air. The article also says that the T-34 has a wing failure because they are putting the airplanes under high loads continuously. The article also says that MIGs are very good airplanes.
No. You don't need any kind of physical to be a rider, just a pilot in command. You may need to tell them any medical issues you may have so they can tailor the flight to your liking and to be safe.

Physics news on Phys.org
Yes, you do need a physical and a current EKG to be a rider on the Migs. This is the issue that concerns me the most. We ain't kids anymore.

I spent a good part of my life worrying about the 10,000 Soviet nuclear warheads pointed at us, and now we need a physical to go for a ride on a Mig. :rolleyes:

Hmmm, maybe they let you fly solo. :uhh:

Last edited:
FredGarvin said:
No. You don't need any kind of physical to be a rider, just a pilot in command. You may need to tell them any medical issues you may have so they can tailor the flight to your liking and to be safe.

Cool. :biggrin:

It's like talking to the wall. :rolleyes:

Hi wall, how's the paint? Have you been board lately?