Make a Powerpoint PPS using MS PP 2002

• Thread starter DaveC426913
  • Start date
In summary, MS PP 2002 is Microsoft PowerPoint 2002, a presentation software that is part of the Microsoft Office Suite. It can be accessed by opening the program from the Start menu or by clicking on the PowerPoint icon. To create a PPS file, open the PowerPoint program, create your slideshow, and save it as a "PowerPoint Show (*.pps)" file. PPS files can be edited in MS PP 2002 by opening the file and making changes in presentation mode. Animations and transitions can be added to PPS files by selecting a slide, going to the "Animations" tab, and choosing an option. PPS files can be shared with others who do not have MS PP 2002 by saving them
DaveC426913
Gold Member
How do I output my .PPT into the final .PPS file in MS Powerpoint 2002?

Computer science news on Phys.org
I would think you just go to save as and choose PPS.

Last edited:
Ach! Missed it the first two times I looked. It's buried way down in the list.

Thx.

1. What is MS PP 2002 and how do I access it?

MS PP 2002 stands for Microsoft PowerPoint 2002, which is a presentation software used to create slideshows. It is part of the Microsoft Office Suite and can be accessed by opening the program from the Start menu or by clicking on the PowerPoint icon.

2. How do I create a PPS file using MS PP 2002?

To create a PPS file in MS PP 2002, follow these steps:1. Open the PowerPoint program2. Create your slideshow by adding slides, text, images, and other elements3. Once your slideshow is complete, click on "File" and then "Save As"4. In the "Save as type" dropdown menu, select "PowerPoint Show (*.pps)"5. Choose a location to save your file and click "Save"Your presentation will now be saved as a PPS file.

3. Can I edit a PPS file in MS PP 2002?

Yes, you can edit a PPS file in MS PP 2002. Simply open the PPS file in PowerPoint and make any necessary changes. Keep in mind that the PPS file will automatically open in presentation mode, so you will need to click on "Exit" to access the editing features.

4. How do I add animations and transitions to my PowerPoint PPS?

To add animations and transitions to your PowerPoint PPS, follow these steps:1. Select the slide you want to add an animation or transition to2. Go to the "Animations" tab in the PowerPoint toolbar3. Choose an animation or transition from the options available4. To customize the animation or transition, click on "Effect Options" or "Timing" under the "Animations" tab5. Repeat these steps for each slide you want to add animations or transitions to.

5. Can I share my PowerPoint PPS with others who do not have MS PP 2002?

Yes, you can share your PowerPoint PPS with others who do not have MS PP 2002. You can either save it as a PPS file and send it to others to open in their own PowerPoint program, or you can save it as a video file and share it with others who do not have PowerPoint. Additionally, you can use PowerPoint's "Package for CD" feature to create a self-contained presentation that can be viewed on any computer without PowerPoint installed.