Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Network enabled device

1. Aug 19, 2014 #1
    I want to implement circuit that can be operate throw web browser

there are many network controller but I want to use ARM controller

I need advice I mean where we can use this type of circuit ,tell me commercial use of network enabled device

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 19, 2014 #2

jedishrfu

Staff: Mentor

Little Bits has a cloud bit that can be accessed through an internet connection:

http://littlebits.cc/cloud

Uses are turning home lights on/off remotely, operating a remote home camera... similarly you could do the same for a business too allowing you to control various aspects of the office environment.

4. Aug 19, 2014 #3
    we can operate device throw web browser I will give instruction throw web browser and device will work according to instruction

I don't want only on/off device
    you said ''operating a remote home camera''. I am looking this type example

can you suggest another topics

5. Aug 20, 2014 #4

jedishrfu

Staff: Mentor

Controlling a robotic device like one to feed your dog or chickens (recent maker project) or whatever pet. Adjusting your AC or heating (not good from a hacking perspective)

Imagine you are at work and you need to do some everyday task at home, what are the tasks and could an internet connected device accomplish it.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook