Help with PSPICE: Building a 3-Input Circuit

In summary, to start building a 3-input PSPICE circuit, you need to open the software and create a new project. Then, you can use the schematic editor to add components and connect them together. The components needed for a 3-input circuit vary, but common ones include resistors, capacitors, inductors, transistors, and operational amplifiers. To simulate the circuit, add a voltage source and specify input signals, then run the simulation and analyze the output waveform. PSPICE allows for up to 64 inputs per circuit and you can troubleshoot errors by using the error log and testing with different input values.
Dexterous
Hello , i need some help with pspice.
i need to build a circuit with 3 entrances and 1 exit.
that will provide "1" every time there is at least tow "1" in the entrances.

x y z Z
0 0 0 0
0 0 1 0
0 1 0 0
0 1 1 1
1 0 0 0
1 0 1 1
1 1 0 1
1 1 1 1

this is what i built and what i get..
any suggestions?
323Untitled.png

Physics news on Phys.org

With your table, I find the relation:

[itex]
Z=A\cdot\left ( B + C\right ) + B\cdot C
[/itex]

You should be able to build it with 4 gates.

J.

i need to built it with NAND gates only...

1. How do I start building a 3-input PSPICE circuit?

To start building a 3-input PSPICE circuit, you will need to open the PSPICE software and create a new project. Then, you can use the schematic editor to add the necessary components and connect them together to form a 3-input circuit.

2. What components do I need for a 3-input circuit in PSPICE?

The components you will need for a 3-input circuit in PSPICE will depend on the specific circuit you are trying to build. However, some common components used in 3-input circuits include resistors, capacitors, inductors, transistors, and operational amplifiers.

3. How do I simulate my 3-input circuit in PSPICE?

To simulate your 3-input circuit in PSPICE, you will need to add a voltage source to the circuit and specify the input signals for each input. Then, you can run the simulation and view the output waveform to analyze the behavior of your circuit.

4. Can I add more than 3 inputs to my PSPICE circuit?

Yes, you can add more than 3 inputs to your PSPICE circuit. PSPICE allows for a maximum of 64 inputs per circuit. You can add additional inputs by using multiplexer components or by cascading multiple 3-input circuits together.

5. How do I troubleshoot errors in my 3-input PSPICE circuit?

If you encounter errors in your 3-input PSPICE circuit, you can use the error log to identify the specific components or connections causing the error. You can also try running the simulation with different input values to troubleshoot and identify potential issues in your circuit design.