Toledo Placement Exam: Topics, Old Exams & Practice

In summary, the Toledo Placement Exam covers topics in mathematics, reading, writing, and science, including algebra, geometry, reading comprehension, grammar, and biology. There are various resources available to help prepare for the exam, including old exams, study guides, and practice questions. A calculator is allowed for the math portion, but not all questions may require its use. The exam typically takes 2-3 hours to complete, and its importance lies in determining academic readiness, course placement, and potential for scholarships and admissions. Preparation for the exam is crucial for success.
FocusedWolf
Does anyone know where i can get a list of topics that will be on the exam, or old exams, or practice exams.

Physics news on Phys.org
Cmon the test is next week and I'm not allowed to have a calculator or periodic table with me...someone here must know what is going to be on this exam.

I don't know anything about the particular exam, but I found these via Google.com :

http://www.cbu.edu/~aross/biodept/Chem-placement.html
http://www.hacc.edu/newroot/index.cfm? fuseaction=MSAH.info&pageName=toledo

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks that's exactly what i was looking for!

1. What are the topics covered in the Toledo Placement Exam?

The Toledo Placement Exam covers topics in mathematics, reading, writing, and science. Some specific topics may include algebra, geometry, reading comprehension, grammar, and biology.

2. Are there any resources available to practice for the Toledo Placement Exam?

Yes, there are many resources available to help you prepare for the Toledo Placement Exam. You can find old exams, study guides, and practice questions online. Your school or university may also offer workshops or study sessions to help you prepare.

3. Can I use a calculator during the Toledo Placement Exam?

Yes, you are allowed to use a calculator during the math portion of the Toledo Placement Exam. However, it is important to note that not all questions may require a calculator and some may prohibit its use.

4. How long does the Toledo Placement Exam typically take?

The length of the Toledo Placement Exam may vary, but it typically takes about 2-3 hours to complete. However, this may also depend on the individual student and their pace.

5. How important is the Toledo Placement Exam for my academic career?

The Toledo Placement Exam is an important assessment that helps determine your academic readiness and potential in certain subjects. Your scores may impact your course placement and can also be used for scholarship and admission purposes. It is important to take the exam seriously and prepare accordingly.