What SciFi universe would you live in?

In summary: I think the writers did a great job of seamlessly weaving the Ori storyline into the show and not making it feel like a blatant cash grab.In summary, the SGU universe would be my favorite because it has a great plot and character development, while the Star Trek after the Dominion War universe would be my second choice because it has all of the benefits discussed above and is in a great position of power.
meBigGuy said:
How do you guarantee you would be re-written?

Because writers come and go, but fans last forever.

Hornbein said:
Have you ever tried it? Besides, you get a snazzier costume in every incarnation.

Except sometimes they make a movie and you get a crappy movie costume instead. But there again is the self-correcting mechanism: fans.

Physics news on Phys.org
Futurama and it's not even close.

It's like all the best bits of all the best worlds. But better.

If it weren't for the Reapers then it would be Mass Effect. It is a relatively peaceful Science Fiction universe with only two major galactic wars having occurred in the last nearly three millenia and there is a wealth of technology that improves the quality of one's life like life extension that could be used to have a lifespan triple that of the current lifespan average of 80. And it would be a universe very socially adaptable to me.

The Piers Anthony Apprentice Adept Universe. I would want to be a decadent Proton Citizen!