Did Moses Predict the Big Bang Theory?

• Thread starter oscar
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Big bang
In summary, Stephen Hawkins' book "The Brief History of Time" does not seem to be intellectually intimidating to me. Some statements do not seem to be naïve or childish, but really IMBECIL for a man knowing math as he does. For example, he discusses monkeys banging on typewriters to produce Shakespeare's sonnets. The chance of typing one of these sonnets by chance is 1 in 10 followed by 690 zeros.
oscar
I don’t know about you but I don’t feel intellectually intimidated by a name of “authority” like physicist Stephen Hawkins, specially cos some statements don’t seem to be naïve or childish but really IMBECIL for a man knowing math as he does in his Brief Story of Time, the example of monkeys hammering in typewriters machines, -the bigger part will be litter but occasionally, by mere CHANCE, they will type one of Shakespeare’s sonnets.
Shakespeare’s complete works do have the sonnets pretty much the same size. The initial verse of sonnet 18 is well known: “Shall I compare you to a summer’s day?” which follows the usual 14 lines and ends:
“So long as men can breathe or eyes can see, so long lives this, and this gives life to thee”.
There are 488 letters in the sonnet. Ignoring the spaces between words (like the Bible Code)the chance to type by chance 488 letters and produce this sonnet is 1 in 10 follow by 690 zeros! The enormity of this scale can be notice if we consider after Big Bang there’s 15 billion years, that means only 10 follow by 18 zeros (seconds).
Hence, to write by chance one of Shakespeare’s sonnets it’s required all the monkeys PLUS all the animals of the Earth type in typewriter machines MADE BY ALL IRON OF THE UNIVERSE in a period of time EXCEEDING ENORMOUSLY THE TIME SINCE BIG BANG, even so, the odds are minimum. Trying one chance by second, even a simple sentence with 16 letters demands 2 millions of billion years while the Universe only exists 15 billion years ago…to eliminate all possible combinations.
In XIII Century, Namanides quoted a commentary about Genesis written 600 years before, explaining BEFORE the existence of our universe TIME DIDN’T EXIST. This is due to what is written in Genesis 1:5: “There was an afternoon and morning, day one”. IT WASN’T WRITTEN “FIRST DAY” as stupidly translated in most of the Bibles, because the use of “first” would implied a series already existing of days in a “continuum” of time when truly there was no time before that “DAY ONE”. There was no “before” and not even “after”, there was nothing linked to that day. The subtle difference was not noticed in Jerusalem Bible when we read “first day”, something not happening in Vulgata version translating “Jactunque est vespere et mane, DIES UNUS in Latin. That day was unique as “day one”. With impeccable logic in all the rest of days of Genesis’ week, are used the ordinal term: second, third, fourth, etc., because from the day two it was already established a series of days, the creation of the universe brought with itself the concomitant creation of time. Hence, commenting about Genesis, both Maimonides and Namanides arrived to the same conclusion and interesting idea: before the creation of the universe, space didn’t exist neither time. The creation of the universe brought not just the time in which it flows but the space in which it expands. I already explained the blackness and vacuum was “ruach elokim” expansive inflation or superhole paying attention to Hebrew words.
In that sense, Hebrew idea wasn’t giving a mythical cow, or “nothingness” opening, or primitive supermaterial linked to a divinity limited to matter existence like Greek gods. Not even in Plato or Aristoteles times their gods could create matter. They were limited by the matter of the Universe and depending on it.
Five hundred years ago, kabalists understood Moses saying God filling eternity, shrank and in that God’s Big Crunch –tsim tsum- there was universal Big Bang expansion. God chose 10 dimensions or aspects to form the universe and included into our universe. 10 times is written “God said” in chapter 1 of Genesis. Kabalists thought only 4 from 10 dimensions are physically measurable while other 6 contracted in submicroscopic dimensions during the 6 days of Creation. So, what Kaku explained in his book HYPERSPACE without saying a word of what I do explain here comes to modern society CENTURIES LATE, I regret to say! The scientists reference to the original space of a “grapefruit” is just a renewed version of kabalists “mustard seed space”. Even in Naimonides times he was aware of Hebrew meaning of the creation STARTING IN THE AFTERNOON AND ENDING IN THE MORNING. Christians ignore the fact, the word “morning” is “boker” in Hebrew and means “distinguished, capable to be distinguish, ORDERED” while “afternoon” is “erev” meaning “confused, mixtured, DISORDERED”. Therefore, what Genesis was saying all the time is creation started in the chaotic entropy of the “afternoon” ending in the quantified order of the “morning”. Usually Christians don’t know either the meaning of the word “yown” translated as “day” and the fact Genesis is talking about simultaneous times using different clocks cos the sequence of events is not the same EVERYWHERE. In Exodus 31:17, Genesis 1:1 and 2:4 we clearly see not only the difference between creative days and THE DAY in which both heaven and Earth WERE MADE from a primordial substance. :wink: Then AFTER when energy from photons dropped to 3000 K degrees, the electrons could have stable orbits around helium and hydrogen nucleus and the photons not only liberated from universal matter (SEPARATED IS THE TERM USED IN THE JEWISH TORAH IN GENESIS BOOK) but also became visible. This fire was in the water and there was water in the fire, not separated as we know in our dimension. It was neo-kabalist brothers Wacholsky did in SFX in one of MATRIX movies making the fire have the attributes of water. More than 99% of Universal mass is under the form of hydrogen and helium, two of the slightest elements of the universe. That is known. But how many of you know when Genesis mentions the Earth was empty and vague it’s used the Hebrew words “tohu” and “bohu”? The most important physicist of particles in fact use the initial T and B (from ToHu and BoHu) as the two main blocs of formation of all matter. The pressure of forces of Big Bang literally did a fussion of this T and B into hydrogen and helium. So much of Hawkins’ expertise!

Space news on Phys.org
So astronomers discover the expansion of the universe from Einstein's equations, and Hubbel discovers the evidence that the distant galaxies are receding by studying their spectra, and Gamow and Alpher conclude there was a big bang and predict the microwave background, and others discover that background and so we have a consistent theory of expansion supported by evidence.

And only NOW, after popular books have been written about this and brought the theory and its evidence to the public do the Kabbalists proclaim they knew it all along! Where were they in 1850? Even in 1920 they would have been ahead of the curve. Why didn't they proclaim their foreknowledge and predict the expansion or the big bang then? Why?

If the Big Bang turns out to be entirely wrong, and I do believe it is. Then a discussion about who said what and when - Stands mute.

selfAdjoint said:
And only NOW, after popular books have been written about this and brought the theory and its evidence to the public do the Kabbalists proclaim they knew it all along! Where were they in 1850? Even in 1920 they would have been ahead of the curve. Why didn't they proclaim their foreknowledge and predict the expansion or the big bang then? Why?
Even intuitively, if everything did not just pop into existence all at once without reason or cause or Creator, this would imply an expansion from a single point. And I fail to see what would have prevented anyone at any time from proposing this.:cool:

Mike2 said:
Even intuitively, if everything did not just pop into existence all at once without reason or cause or Creator, this would imply an expansion from a single point. And I fail to see what would have prevented anyone at any time from proposing this.:cool:

It is interesting to think that all the mathematics that will ever exist has been here the whole time, and that we had not be aware of it?:)

One point( a portal for expression ), might have been the beginning of any universe or idea, and lead into many possibilties. Some might have called it Venn logic after such an expression or Feynmann's pathways derived from the Dirac Matrices.

But where oh where, is this vast reservoir of knowledge hiding and ones asks what Lie Beneath. Where are the seeds of all knowledge drawn from?

So where is this place, where all this math is hiding and one might soon ask, what form of math shall arise where such a universe might arise? Where such a point can begin. If such things are going to be entertained, then what value shall we place on consiousness and what is called Cognitive Mathematics?

I had raised this issue in Cubist Art and the Monte Carlo effect, because it might have revealled a direct expression geometrically from the ideas of how quantum gravity might have been built?

Looking for this same geometrization is what I was looking for in string/Mtheory. If this consistancy is found will it show a higher dimensional value aS A CONSEQUENCE OF THIS CONSISTANCY? I believe it will:)

Sometimes artist renditions, are at the forefront, and truly, these were the better visualists of mathematical interpretation and exploration? Susskind saw the value of a looped string?:)

Can a direct relationship be drawn between PI and Pascal's triangle? If such probabilistic determinations are spoken to in what can be expressed, then the marble drop raises possibilties?

Last edited:
Who the heck is 'Hawkins'? :tongue:

He means Stephen Hawkings.

Selfadjoint: I don't know where were the interest of the people, but you can always check what Naimonides explained centuries ago in your local library. It's not my fault if millions of Christians (including some readers) didn't invest time to remove spider web from their Bibles to check the string theory in Job 38:31. This text for instance was already translated before Hawkins. It's not my fault if they ignore Hebrew. Of course, I can go with this forever teaching about the concept of zero of the Mayas and Hindus before your greatgreatgrandpa was born, but I wonder WHAT do you really know about this? No, I better don't insist, I could break the rules of this forum and you will start to insult me. I'll better stop right here.

By the way, kabalah was forbidden by Catholic church, the dominant defender of "science" in case you didn't learn that in school.

I'm saying before the Big Bang the kaballah says there was God's Big Crunch, something science hasn't conclude yet. You can always check what is "tsim tsum" in case you really want to research and do homework and know the TIME this was taught.

You can also search what was Einstein's source to make his equations and you will be surprise, even to find the famous formula E=Mc2 origin decades before him and his pantheistic vision. Don't forget he was a Jew writing letters with the Hebrew name of God.But I don't pretend to demonstrate that fact. It's up to you since you ask "where" and "when".

www.gravitywarpdrive.com/Rethinking_Relativity.htm
www.nobel.se/physics/educational/relativity/history-1.html
www.geocities.com/antonioferrigno/relativity.html
http://home.comcast.net/~xtxinc/AEGRBook.htm
http://users.net.yu/~mrp/chapter28.html
Perhaps reading will help you understand the formula Einstein used existed at least 17 years before and was presented to the public 5 days before him. Then again, it's pretty obvious people memorize formulas but don't know too much about history, a problem shared with Michio Kaku too. As a theorists mathematician is bad historian!

Last edited by a moderator:
Consider the dark energy was explained centuries ago and known by kabalists forbidden by Catholic Church. If you read Isaiah 45:7 says in Hebrew the word "hoshek" (darkness) being the REAL CREATION OF GOD ("create" in Hebrew is "barah") and different from "form". Hence, the text is saying darkness was not abscense of light but real creation while light was formed because of that pre-existing black fire. In the Jewish idea there was God's Big Crunch called "tsim tsum" and the "ruach elokim" and vacuum or vague darkness of Genesis 1:1,2 was the super black hole as inflationary event. Hindus believed in Big Bang-Big Crunch scenario related to Brahma's own body swelling or collapsing with universe which was part of himself. Eventually now astronomers and physicist do believe we have to replace the Big Crunch or Big Bang ending of the universe into the Big Rip ending like a whimper in an endless sea of space.
www.cox-internet.com/hermital/holopara1-4.htm[/URL]
[url]www.icr.org/pubs/btg-a/btg-174a.htm[/url]
By the way, this "recent discoveries" were not known when physicist and theologist, Gerald L.Schroeder formed in Massachusetts Institute of Technology mentioned the issue "blak fire" in 1990 in his book "Genesis and the Big Bang, The Discovery of Harmony Between Modern Science and the Bible".

For the skepticals who still believe Jewish people have been as ignorant as Christians, my advice is check Onkelos translation -based upon Hebrew texts- of the Torah (Translations of Torah) WRITTEN 1800 YEARS AGO considering the order coming out of chaos using the expression "it was UNIFIED ORDER" in Genesis 1:31 as taken from Hebrew words of "morning" (order) after the "afternoon" (chaos) and not before. This translation was made BEFORE THE GREEK WORDS "CHAOS" AND "KOSMOS" WERE EVER WRITTEN FOR THE FIRST TIME. The problem with American education is you choose the areas you want to study at the university and even a moron if he (she) is a good sportman can be "graduated" in the university. So, we can have a nice chat with a mathematician or physicist who doesn't know where the hell is his (her) city. BRAVO!

By the way, the physicist Schroeder I quoted before, knows Hebrew and that language and Jewish legacy was the fundament of his book written 14 years ago rather than Christian wrong ideas.

I am out of my element here. But I am going to type anyway. The Hindus have this concept called Prana. This is the in and out breath. It is a central theme. Their vedas go back more than a hundred thousand years, as they mark their yugas in twenty five thousand year increments.

I was looking at this horn shape postulated for the shape of the Universe. I was thinking that this was the perfect thing. If there were a big bang, or a rushing outward from a central point, then; perhaps we span out of that and this long form that might even twist around other similar events. like a giant rope. But maybe one of the outward forces of that form is the closure of the bang original location, behind the event. Maybe the black hole is the tear we make in space time as we propel forward , but it travels forward with us to on one hand pushing the matter forward, and at the same time redevouring the matter at the tail of the phenomenon. This was the first thought.

This takes me back to prana, maybe these big forms (these universess) go back and forth, blow out, and then are taken back up and the collapse of the whole thing recreates the potential from which the big bangs occur. This would make Prana, that breathing in and out, and would remain as one of those knowledges, whose scientific basis was lost, but persisted in myth.

I am never going to get over Carlos Casteneda, and his purported discussions with the arbiters of eternity. But there was a discussion of the "Eagle", an immense darkness that the sages compared to an Eagle that took all energy and flattened it with its beak, and then reconsumed it. The knowledge of existence was its food.

So I see this great seething orb of dark intensity where, everything is compressed. Then there is almost an ideation that streams out to become a long tubular universe stretched to the limit of its energy, and resistance, blooming of sorts, and then falling back to reabsorption, and rebirth. This is almost as if the act of becomming were of more weight than being, though there is plenty of being in the process. It is just temporary on such a grand scale, that we perceive it as ancient.

Scientists are reaching to a point in which rather than having a cocky-peacock attitude they should research all ancient wisdom. Egyptians and Incas and other civilizations always associated Sun with feather-snake. Check:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3226844.stm
So if the Sun changes its "skin" like a snake, why the universe can't do something similar?

And why can't we all rely on that chicken named George, mentioned as a possible creator of the universe by Johnny Carson? Just because bunk is old doesn't mean it's not bunk. And BTW, the Maya weren't an extremely old civilization, they got their start in around 500 of the Christian Era. This is in spite of their calendar having an extremely old start date. That's a common trick and means nothing. The Maya were preceded by the Olmecs, but we have almost nothing from that civilization. At least the real archeologists don't; I'm sure the cranks have all kinds of stuff.

So, to oscar, and perhaps Dayle Record: if these ancient tomes (tombs?) hold such deep knowledge, how about a few concrete predictions? Fame and fortune will surely follow, if you get it right!

A few warm-ups:
- nature of inflation (read Guth for some background), e.g. one inflationary episode or two?
- mass of the Higgs
- mass of the lightest SUSY particle
- mass of the non-zero mass neutrino(s)
- nature of dark matter
- nature of dark energy
- when life first arose on Mars (or firm prediction that it didn't, and so no fossil evidence will be found there)
- nature of extinct life on Mars
- ditto, Io and Ganymede (and Callisto?) oceans
- detailed connection between the Ediacara biota and the Cambrian explosion; in particular the number of Ediacara phyla/divisions which went extinct
- number and location (RA and dec will do) of all pre-historic supernovae seen on Earth (not counting those recorded by Chinese, Korean and other far-Eastern observers)
- size of the geoditic and frame-dragging effects that Gravity Probe B will observe

Selfadjoint: You're beating around the bush. I gave specific information you can search about. When I say old civilization, it's exactly this if you compare what you think is "modern" knowledge, let's say 1500 years from now. I say Mayas' knowledge but I didn't say they were the ones who invented the system. They recognized the information came as "inspiration" so all math codes are related to their gods, you can reject this or not, but that's a fact. Olmecas indeed influenced them and the Aztecs before them. But if you recognize we almost don't know anything about them I wonder how come you want to lecture me? If you think those important sacred numbers means "nothing" is cos you probably are uninformed some calendars were even more exact in seconds than "modern" Western information, specially about Venus. O course that means nothing to a guy who is too proud about modern calculations having Hubble and giant telescopes and modern acelerator devices compared with people who didn't have magnified glasses! That's arrogant behaviour Michio Kaku didn't have nor astronomer Sten Odenwald whose book I recommend you to read in behalf of science, of course. I would like to give you more answers if you can say to me WHY DID THEY CHOOSE A FANTASTIC ALGARITMIC NUMBER OF 23 040 000 000 DAYS, A PERIOD OF 63 080 082 YEARS WHILE SUMERIANS USED A STARTING NUMBER 12 960 000 WHICH DECREASED UNTIL REACHING 60 rather than beginning with 10 (fingers) and go increasing? If you answer the riddle perhaps I will continue answering to you why the proud knowledge you think is worthy us just based upon what you consider 'nothing' in ignorance. Of course, I know what is going to happen. I have seen your attitude since you first adressed to me. Since you are the "moderator" after a while you're going to get mad and will wipe me off.
Nereid: you're asking me to respond thing with pretty "modern" names. I tell you at least some new you probably are not informed. First I will ask you, "did you read the texts in the Bible that I quoted mentioning "string theory" linked to Pleiads and Orion constelation, the poetic texts using the word "hugg" meaning "circular in all directions" regarding to the Earth in Isaiah 40:22, the modern expression "nothingness" regarding the Earth hanging on that "nothingness" in Job 26:7, the creation of "dark matter" in Isaiah 45:7 different from "forming" the light? Or the explanation given by kabalist 1800 years ago about inflationary event? I know why you ask in this CYNICAL WAY, cos you want to be proud of your "knowledge" using words that have too much meaning for your neo-sacred cow. I have said the nature of the dark matter already but you haven't read cos you probably JUMP upon information, read again to acknowledge what I have already written. I will gladly continue the conversation but you ask me for example about Mars. I will tell you more information about Mars' past ancient knowledge from Nasa source if you answer to me WHY DID NASA CHOOSE THE NAME OF MARTIAN LOCAL 'CYDONIA'? Do you think it is simply randomic choice selection? Take care, my friend, cos if you know too much about physics, and I can see you're indeed very limited regarding ancient knowledge, maybe you think Im' just a New Age reader. No, my dear friends. Be careful before answering any stupid question cos I can give you the exact Pathfinder information, even pages and authors and scientists in order to clarify your skeptical doubts (or may I say your cynical questions?). Do you think the Mayas cared about your theories or care about the pretty names you give like "gluons"? HA-HA-HA!

oscar said:
*SNIP
Nereid: you're asking me to respond thing with pretty "modern" names. I tell you at least some new you probably are not informed. First I will ask you, "did you read the texts in the Bible that I quoted mentioning "string theory" linked to Pleiads and Orion constelation, the poetic texts using the word "hugg" meaning "circular in all directions" regarding to the Earth in Isaiah 40:22, the modern expression "nothingness" regarding the Earth hanging on that "nothingness" in Job 26:7, the creation of "dark matter" in Isaiah 45:7 different from "forming" the light? Or the explanation given by kabalist 1800 years ago about inflationary event? I know why you ask in this CYNICAL WAY, cos you want to be proud of your "knowledge" using words that have too much meaning for your neo-sacred cow. I have said the nature of the dark matter already but you haven't read cos you probably JUMP upon information, read again to acknowledge what I have already written. I will gladly continue the conversation but you ask me for example about Mars. I will tell you more information about Mars' past ancient knowledge from Nasa source if you answer to me WHY DID NASA CHOOSE THE NAME OF MARTIAN LOCAL 'CYDONIA'? Do you think it is simply randomic choice selection? Take care, my friend, cos if you know too much about physics, and I can see you're indeed very limited regarding ancient knowledge, maybe you think Im' just a New Age reader. No, my dear friends. Be careful before answering any stupid question cos I can give you the exact Pathfinder information, even pages and authors and scientists in order to clarify your skeptical doubts (or may I say your cynical questions?). Do you think the Mayas cared about your theories or care about the pretty names you give like "gluons"? HA-HA-HA!
oscar,
You are the one making the claims, not me. It is incumbent upon you to butress your claims and proposals, and answer my questions; they are your assertions, not mine. If I make assertions, I expect (and hope) that you will ask questions, challenge, probe, and otherwise test the proposals which I make.

I have suggested that there is a sure-fired (is that how you say it in the USofA?) way for you to gain fame and fortune; namely by showing that the ancient texts do indeed contain great wisdom about the deepest aspects of physics and the way the universe works ... all you have to do is use your deep insight into the meanings of those texts to make some concrete, testable predictions. Further, I suggested to you several predictions that would knock the sox off the high energy physics, astronomy and cosmology communities. If your claim is as deep as you say, I would expect that you will be working feverishly, night and day, to make even just one of these predictions, so great would the impact on the world of modern science be.

Nothing cynical; just think of me as from Missouri ("show me").

Oh, and I forgot to mention this oscar: AFAIK, NASA does not, and CANNOT, name features on the planets and their moons; that's the role of the IAU.

Cydonia? It's Latin, a poetic name of Crete. If you search on the web, I think you'll find that the IAU approved the name in 1958.

Kind regards
Nereid

Bravo Nereid!

Small detail. It's sure-fire, not sure-fired. Certain to fire. Like a gun, in the old black powder days, that was guaranteed to shoot and not fizzle (AKA "hang fire").

Why is this still in a science related forum? Granted, there is no religious grasping at straws forum, but this might be suited better somewhere else.

All genetic information is decoded at the speed of light by RNA messenger which combines DNA “letters” into 3 letter “words”. Nobody knows why Hebrew root-letters are built by 3 letter-words different from Acadian language using 1 or more syllables. Hebrew alphabet is 22 letters which is the number of chromosomes adding the sexual X and Y.
The sacred INTITAL number of Sumerians was 12.960.000 (Read T.G.Pinches’ SOME MATHEMATICAL TABLETS OF THE BRITISH MUSEUM). The cuneiform scripture was like Chinese and identified like math Frank Rampsey’s codes. Sumerians got a¸2+b¸2=c¸2 , their Nippur Calendar system was not merely using 60 but A COMBINATION of 6 and 10 ALTERING THEM:
10x6
(10x6)x10
(10x6x10)x6

The “digital” system upon 10 fingers it’s obvious but not 6. The astronomical # decreased until reaching 216.000 part, which is 60. The # represents 500 complete precession circles in 12 Zodiac houses but how did they imagine that if just 1 house demanded a fantastic time never witnessed by generations of Sumerians one after another to watch the sky? The # is 25.920 years, why choosing such number or the degree in celestial circle, 360 degrees? 60 is divisible by 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 12, 15, 20 and 30 while 10 is divisible by 2, 4, 5, 10, 20 and 25. WE INHERITED 12 months, 12 Zodiac houses, 12 hours by day and 12 by night because of them. Greeks just imported some knowledge known by Arabian people who learned in Mesopotamia and the Hitites and the Hurrites from Haran, Abraham’s land. Hence the Olympus gods, etc. Sacred Sumerian number was 3600 great circle or “shar”. That’s square of 60 allowing our “modern” definition of 60 seconds in a minute and 60 minutes in an hour though this is meaningless to our “moderator”! Greeks just repeated what was already known about golden rule in architecture and helped to find Fibonacci numbers in 15th Century. So, Copernicus, the so-called “father” of modern astronomy was a researcher who did well his homework re-checking what was known 2000 years BEFORE HIM. Specially the ones before Ptolomeus, like Hiparcus and Aristarcos from Samos. This Hiparcus lived in Minor Asia in 2 B.C. and argued about the solstice and equinox sign or equinox precession. Yet the phenomena can only be explained due to sphere astronomy when Earth is surrounded by other celestial bodies, like a sphere among sphere universe, yet the passage of a single house is 2160 years. Eudoxius from Cnido also lived in the same Minor Asia 2 centuries before Hiparcus and drew celestial sphere, one of the copies was set in Rome, Atlas holding the world upon the shoulders. The drawing of the sphere represented the Zodiac constellations. But if Eudoxius imagined heaven like a sphere, where was Earth related to heaven? Did he think Earth was flat or an sphere –something explained in Jewish books of Isaiah and Ezra-? Eudoxius and Hiparcus lived in Hitites land. Among their gods there was a procession of bull-men Atlas holding a globe. Hiparcus indeed mentioned his mentors were Babylonian astronomers from Erech, Borsippa and Babylon. Historian Diodorus Sículo (1 B.C) confirmed the Babylonian exactitude regarding astronomy. Hence, this means nothing from the moderator cos he is completely IGNORANT about history paying attention too much about what he already knows about math which is product of a progressive accumulation of data through time and not because modern “wisdom” as he supposed memorizing formulas.
Mayas had the zero conceptions as Hindus but that also means “nothing” in his own words. Mayas had the concept of “place” starting with the column 1 “kin” and 20 in the next “uinal” until the multiples reached the fantastic 23.040.000.000 days or 63.080.082 years. Number 52 and 260 were sacred (in Apocalipsis the sacred number 7 appears 52 times and kabalah reduce the digits, 5+2=7). This 52 wasn’t just a result of 13x4 but 52 weeks in Middle East calendar (LATER ON COPIED IN EUROPEAN CALENDARS), that is if we talk about 7 days week, something studied during centuries and believed to have relation with 4 phases of the Moon though Mr. Moderator knows nothing about this probably. That 7, Mr, was already known in Hebrew Sabbath and Sumerian “bars”. Other sacred number was 260, multiple of 52 (52x5=260). 52 was sacred in Egypt and linked to Egyptian god of math and astronomy and writing, Toth. We know that relation with 52 cos the reference in papyri Cairo # 30646 of the myth called “The Adventures of Satni-Khamasis with the Mummies”. And the feathered-snake representation was equivalent to Maya’s god Kukulcán or Quetzalcoatl who also offered the Calendar of 52 to all people in Mesoamerica. Precisely the angle of 52 degrees used in Gizeh pyramids in Egypt demanded familiarity with Pi factor π , it was obtained giving the height of the pyramid (H) equal to half of the side (S) divided by Pi and multiplied by 4. The angle of 43,5 degrees was also used in Teotihuacan pyramids and not something easier like 45 degrees. Yet, there’s no reason for that choice in Mesoamerica.
www.world-mysteries.com/mpl_2.htm
Hence, “pyramidiotic” Freemason Newton, had good reasons to send his friend to measure Great Pyramid in Egypt in order to use them for his own calculations about Earth’s dimension. Therefore, I’m not panic when I receive cynical questions and special addressed coments by Moderator and other pals, they get angry cos the implications of knowing this, something completely ignored by books like Hyperspace written by Michio Kaku. The mathematicians want to give the reader the impression we know so much cos “modern” understanding to inflate like Big Bang expansion of their own superegos! Yet I can check the and read between lines the “shift” and Doppler effect of that attitude. Read now or record this information for further research cos in a while the administration is going to eliminate me and the information.
Ancient people gave vital information and cryptographic codes. Everybody have been discussing about the Apocaliptic number 666 applied to historical names. Yet that is part of the truth, just a piece of the puzzle. The verse immediately after that (Apoc 13:18; 14:1) gives another number, 144.000. Both are linked. Not only cos in kabala you can reduce the digits 6+6+6=18, 1+8=9; 1+4+4=9 but cos that number 9 was also a sacred number. 144 was the number of jewels in Tutankamon’s dress, he was the main jewel completing the 144, a number appearing in Maya’s forehead (statues of Pacal Lord) though they didn’t use those numerals! You can read more about in Maurice Cotterell’s book, The Lost Tomb of Viracocha. This has a lot to do with light and Sun and math so I’m not beating around the bush. Those people were heliolaters, Sun worshippers. 144.000 was also part of Baktun Maya’s calendar. I have said Einstein copied the famous formula E=Mc² already existing at least 17 years before and presented to the public by someone else 5 days earlier. Yet the speed of light 299.792,5 km per second only applies in vacuum space and STRAIGHT LINE, but if you calculate in angular degrees it’s 144.000 MINUTES OF AN ARC PER SECOND. That means the light goes through the CIRCLE OF THE EARTH in exact 6,66 times per second.
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Parliament/3460/bruce.html
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Parliament/3460/brucea.html
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Parliament/3460/bruceb.html
That means in subatomic world, the complete circle of the electron is not 360 degrees but 720 degrees! In the angular measurement the values of minute of an arc and the unities of time is 27 per each Earth spinning, is the key of the secret. This was an information even governments wanted to know and asked New Zeland Bruce Cathie researcher. Of course, it’s understandable if I mention the Sun magnetism and ancient knowledge about this, our dear Moderator doesn’t have anyone to moderate him and he will make cynical comments like “that’s nothing” even IGNORING ABSOLUTELY the work made by Jeff Mayo and professor Hans Eysenck from Psychiatry London Institute and the genetic team from Medical Navy Research Institute in Bethesda, Maryland, led by Dr, A.R.Lieboff, about how come magnetic fields cause mutations at the very instant of conception and Maurice Cotterel’s own discovery of 12 kinds of radiation acting in a sequence every year bombing Van Allen belts, causing 12 types of magnetic modulation corresponding to 12 types of personality. Even to be skeptical you got to search and read, that’s the path of a scientific mind. Even though you can see Mr. Hawkins, for example, not only used an idiotic “chance” argument of life in the universe against all math he knows (and that’s why his comment is cynical as well!)but whenever he wants and even choosing what scientific arguments he can reject (let’s say about Thorne’s wormholes) to propose even more fantastic and personal wormholes theory! In the name of sacred-cow science, of course.
About my answers. I gave a lot of details and information for everyone to search. You haven't answered that.You make other questions in reference to modern days and modern names as if you expect ancient people would have our modern interest and similar names. That's why I say your questions are CYNICAL.
You fail to give an answer about the name of Mars. The name is not CRETE, sir. The name was not baptized CRETE but specifically "Cydonia". It's like saying that because John is the equivalent of Juan in Spanish or João in Portuguese should be the same. Since your answer is incorrect you will not receive additional answer. And even if that was the case -and it's not- you fail to give the reasons for choosing such name is specific location on Mars surface. So, WRONG AGAIN!
BTW, Mayas, Incas, Sumerians, Egyptian people were not interested in all the names of subparticles or theories that may be just that.

BTW, if you check the site:
http://www.lunaranomalies.com/prometheus.htm
You will see the reference (obviously you did some homework AFTER I asked the question about Mars, unless you want us to think you remember even the year of the "baptism" of the name) of your Cydonia/Crete goes beyond that and it's said in the site, that is the "official" records of IAU say. You can see the important reference of Masonic membership which includes people from IAU and NASA, just like old astronaut Mr. Glenn. Getting close, but at this time I already have revealed something of the secret for the readers who want to keep on searching beyond your cultural limitations. I know for sure about this since I have personal contact with Nasa consultant and ex member of Russia' Space equivalent. But I won't give names to you, he-he-he!
Yet, I repeat, since you fail to give the proper answers about the name and why the choice of that name (specially in the context of what I have written about ancient knowledge) you just don't deserve further explanation. Do your homework. I have written enough for you to digest til the kingdom comes...Mr, Moderator, HA!

Mr.Eh: obviously you were caught by the title of this theme "Moses or Hawkings' Big Bang", hence, you are here. If you check other participants of the forum you would realize many people have been discussing if this math theories are not just philosophy disguised. It's not just me who have adressed the idea. I'm mentioning specif names taken from Hebrew and Greek and other math codes of ancient people and things that now are being rediscovered. If you think that is not scientific information you must be blind or narrow minded. In fact, everytime we read something about astronomy or math theories there's always the Greek historical context and nobody seems to have problems with the fact Greeks associated that knowledge with philosophy and their gods. Now if learning about other cultures who mingled science with myth incomodate you, that's your own lack of perspective and you can always withdraw, but it seems many other readers are liking the issue if you check the numbers. Moses as written in the theme was not a scientist so why the heck you entered here in first place? Just to say, okey dokey, let's put it somewhere else?

oscar said:
*SNIP (to get under the 10k char limit)

The # is 25.920 years, why choosing such number or the degree in celestial circle, 360 degrees? 60 is divisible by 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 12, 15, 20 and 30 while 10 is divisible by 2, 4, 5, 10, 20 and 25. WE INHERITED 12 months, 12 Zodiac houses, 12 hours by day and 12 by night because of them. Greeks just imported some knowledge known by Arabian people who learned in Mesopotamia and the Hitites and the Hurrites from Haran, Abraham’s land. Hence the Olympus gods, etc. Sacred Sumerian number was 3600 great circle or “shar”. That’s square of 60 allowing our “modern” definition of 60 seconds in a minute and 60 minutes in an hour though this is meaningless to our “moderator”! Greeks just repeated what was already known about golden rule in architecture and helped to find Fibonacci numbers in 15th Century. So, Copernicus, the so-called “father” of modern astronomy was a researcher who did well his homework re-checking what was known 2000 years BEFORE HIM. Specially the ones before Ptolomeus, like Hiparcus and Aristarcos from Samos. This Hiparcus lived in Minor Asia in 2 B.C. and argued about the solstice and equinox sign or equinox precession. Yet the phenomena can only be explained due to sphere astronomy when Earth is surrounded by other celestial bodies, like a sphere among sphere universe, yet the passage of a single house is 2160 years. Eudoxius from Cnido also lived in the same Minor Asia 2 centuries before Hiparcus and drew celestial sphere, one of the copies was set in Rome, Atlas holding the world upon the shoulders. The drawing of the sphere represented the Zodiac constellations. But if Eudoxius imagined heaven like a sphere, where was Earth related to heaven? Did he think Earth was flat or an sphere –something explained in Jewish books of Isaiah and Ezra-? Eudoxius and Hiparcus lived in Hitites land. Among their gods there was a procession of bull-men Atlas holding a globe. Hiparcus indeed mentioned his mentors were Babylonian astronomers from Erech, Borsippa and Babylon. Historian Diodorus Sículo (1 B.C) confirmed the Babylonian exactitude regarding astronomy. Hence, this means nothing from the moderator cos he is completely IGNORANT about history paying attention too much about what he already knows about math which is product of a progressive accumulation of data through time and not because modern “wisdom” as he supposed memorizing formulas.
Mayas had the zero conceptions as Hindus but that also means “nothing” in his own words. Mayas had the concept of “place” starting with the column 1 “kin” and 20 in the next “uinal” until the multiples reached the fantastic 23.040.000.000 days or 63.080.082 years. Number 52 and 260 were sacred (in Apocalipsis the sacred number 7 appears 52 times and kabalah reduce the digits, 5+2=7). This 52 wasn’t just a result of 13x4 but 52 weeks in Middle East calendar (LATER ON COPIED IN EUROPEAN CALENDARS), that is if we talk about 7 days week, something studied during centuries and believed to have relation with 4 phases of the Moon though Mr. Moderator knows nothing about this probably. That 7, Mr, was already known in Hebrew Sabbath and Sumerian “bars”. Other sacred number was 260, multiple of 52 (52x5=260). 52 was sacred in Egypt and linked to Egyptian god of math and astronomy and writing, Toth. We know that relation with 52 cos the reference in papyri Cairo # 30646 of the myth called “The Adventures of Satni-Khamasis with the Mummies”. And the feathered-snake representation was equivalent to Maya’s god Kukulcán or Quetzalcoatl who also offered the Calendar of 52 to all people in Mesoamerica. Precisely the angle of 52 degrees used in Gizeh pyramids in Egypt demanded familiarity with Pi factor π , it was obtained giving the height of the pyramid (H) equal to half of the side (S) divided by Pi and multiplied by 4. The angle of 43,5 degrees was also used in Teotihuacan pyramids and not something easier like 45 degrees. Yet, there’s no reason for that choice in Mesoamerica.
www.world-mysteries.com/mpl_2.htm
Hence, “pyramidiotic” Freemason Newton, had good reasons to send his friend to measure Great Pyramid in Egypt in order to use them for his own calculations about Earth’s dimension. Therefore, I’m not panic when I receive cynical questions and special addressed coments by Moderator and other pals, they get angry cos the implications of knowing this, something completely ignored by books like Hyperspace written by Michio Kaku. The mathematicians want to give the reader the impression we know so much cos “modern” understanding to inflate like Big Bang expansion of their own superegos! Yet I can check the and read between lines the “shift” and Doppler effect of that attitude. Read now or record this information for further research cos in a while the administration is going to eliminate me and the information.
Ancient people gave vital information and cryptographic codes. Everybody have been discussing about the Apocaliptic number 666 applied to historical names. Yet that is part of the truth, just a piece of the puzzle. The verse immediately after that (Apoc 13:18; 14:1) gives another number, 144.000. Both are linked. Not only cos in kabala you can reduce the digits 6+6+6=18, 1+8=9; 1+4+4=9 but cos that number 9 was also a sacred number. 144 was the number of jewels in Tutankamon’s dress, he was the main jewel completing the 144, a number appearing in Maya’s forehead (statues of Pacal Lord) though they didn’t use those numerals! You can read more about in Maurice Cotterell’s book, The Lost Tomb of Viracocha. This has a lot to do with light and Sun and math so I’m not beating around the bush. Those people were heliolaters, Sun worshippers. 144.000 was also part of Baktun Maya’s calendar. I have said Einstein copied the famous formula E=Mc² already existing at least 17 years before and presented to the public by someone else 5 days earlier. Yet the speed of light 299.792,5 km per second only applies in vacuum space and STRAIGHT LINE, but if you calculate in angular degrees it’s 144.000 MINUTES OF AN ARC PER SECOND. That means the light goes through the CIRCLE OF THE EARTH in exact 6,66 times per second.
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Parliament/3460/bruce.html
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Parliament/3460/brucea.html
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Parliament/3460/bruceb.html
That means in subatomic world, the complete circle of the electron is not 360 degrees but 720 degrees! In the angular measurement the values of minute of an arc and the unities of time is 27 per each Earth spinning, is the key of the secret. This was an information even governments wanted to know and asked New Zeland Bruce Cathie researcher. Of course, it’s understandable if I mention the Sun magnetism and ancient knowledge about this, our dear Moderator doesn’t have anyone to moderate him and he will make cynical comments like “that’s nothing” even IGNORING ABSOLUTELY the work made by Jeff Mayo and professor Hans Eysenck from Psychiatry London Institute and the genetic team from Medical Navy Research Institute in Bethesda, Maryland, led by Dr, A.R.Lieboff, about how come magnetic fields cause mutations at the very instant of conception and Maurice Cotterel’s own discovery of 12 kinds of radiation acting in a sequence every year bombing Van Allen belts, causing 12 types of magnetic modulation corresponding to 12 types of personality. Even to be skeptical you got to search and read, that’s the path of a scientific mind. Even though you can see Mr. Hawkins, for example, not only used an idiotic “chance” argument of life in the universe against all math he knows (and that’s why his comment is cynical as well!)but whenever he wants and even choosing what scientific arguments he can reject (let’s say about Thorne’s wormholes) to propose even more fantastic and personal wormholes theory! In the name of sacred-cow science, of course.
About my answers. I gave a lot of details and information for everyone to search. You haven't answered that.You make other questions in reference to modern days and modern names as if you expect ancient people would have our modern interest and similar names. That's why I say your questions are CYNICAL.
You fail to give an answer about the name of Mars. The name is not CRETE, sir. The name was not baptized CRETE but specifically "Cydonia". It's like saying that because John is the equivalent of Juan in Spanish or João in Portuguese should be the same. Since your answer is incorrect you will not receive additional answer. And even if that was the case -and it's not- you fail to give the reasons for choosing such name is specific location on Mars surface. So, WRONG AGAIN!
BTW, Mayas, Incas, Sumerians, Egyptian people were not interested in all the names of subparticles or theories that may be just that.
Nereid said:
(emphasis added) [... show] that the ancient texts do indeed contain great wisdom about the deepest aspects of physics and the way the universe works ... all you have to do is use your deep insight into the meanings of those texts to make some concrete, testable predictions. Further, I suggested to you several predictions that would knock the sox off the high energy physics, astronomy and cosmology communities. If your claim is as deep as you say, I would expect that you will be working feverishly, night and day, to make even just one of these predictions, so great would the impact on the world of modern science be.
I'm (still) waiting for a specific, concrete, testable prediction. :smile: Preferably in the fields of high energy physics, astronomy, or cosmology.

And I still say you got to do your research. The Mayas predicted a Solar eclipse with 1000 years anticipation. That's certainly a prediction! They mentioned transformations regarding the Sun by the year 2012/2013 and the discoveries about solar system transformation in magnetic fields and related to magnetic storms, brighter planets, recent pole shifts 40 or 50% offset in Uranus and Neptune, etc, as interpeted by Russian Alexei Dmitriev (Russian Technology Academy of Science in Siberia) and Mike Lockwood were based upon Maya language. Those Solar changes affecting the whole system are right in front of your eyes even surprising people of SOHO. In fact some planets today we're just "discovering" it's not something new by the ones who know Sumerian clay cilinders and cuneiform tablets.
I have said something science has not discovered, a Big Crunch BEFORE Big Bang and even the nature of dark matter as something of a fire acting like water and viceversa. For thousands of years the ancient people gave importance to solar gods depicted as snakes and it's something the people stdying myths (like J.Campbell) gave funny interprations associated with archetypes. So, for the people who know those ancient things it's not SURPRISE AT ALL these "modern" prediction:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3226844.stm

Even more, people who have study the Avenue of the Dead have actually concrete data information (measurable) about planets like Uranus and Neptune that were "discovered" in recent times, very common 3D temples representing what is on heavens.

Tom Mattson said:
Who the heck is 'Hawkins'? :tongue:

From John Baez's Crackpot Index:

8. 5 points for each mention of "Einstien", "Hawkins" or "Feynmann".

I am amazed this occurs so often that Baez was able to pick up on this.

Continuous space (S) is related to matter (m) by the following simple formula:

[tex] S = mc^3 [/tex]

where c is the speed of light in vacuum. This says that whenever matter moves space is created and since everything in the universe is in a state of motion space is constantly being created hence the universe is observed to be expanding.

Making the expansion worse is by that [itex] S = cE [/itex]. Whenever the energetic photons move, space is also created.

Dr. Chinese: sorry about the spelling. I don't have time to correct my postings and I got to do it quickly.
I was asked more measurable details and predictions. So, here I go:
www.siloam.net/jenkins/5thsun2.html
www.siloam.net/jenkins/ambilac.html
www.siloam.net/jenkins/index2.html#bottom
http://ancientegypt.hypermart.net/lostsecrets
http://starryskies.com/The_sky/constellations/draco.html
http://geology.wcupa.edu/mgagne/ess362/homework/constellations/draco.htm
www.astro.wisc.edu/~dolan/constellations/constellations/Ursa_Minor.html
Mr. Moderator says it's his duty to avoid speculations, BUT THE WHOLE FORUM IS FILLED TO THE TOP WITH CONTRADICTORY THEORIES AND SPECULATIONS and he wants to oversee particularly MINE. I'm not insulting. If he is ignorant about many things that is not an insult neither a sin. Yet, if someone doesn't know and yet dares to ironize something he ignores and indeed doesn't have any interest to learn and before hand with prejuidice attitude says this is "nothing" I let the readers decide and judge. Pretty easy TO TALK NOW ABOUT STRING THEORY AND ASK FOR MORE DETAILS AND PREDICTIONS WHILE EVERYBODY'S BIBLE WAS ALREADY SAYING ORION AND PLEIADS ARE IN FACT TIED TO 'STRING' OR ROPES in Job 38:31, now all of us can discuss about gravity (AND THE SPECULATION ABOUT GRAVITONS though for Einstein gravity is just an illusion) AND 'NOTHINGNESS' while the very same words are written in relation to Earth and vacuum in Job 26:7!
So, that is speculation or am I not writing specific information? Do I have to give credit to Michio Kaku or modern theorists just because THEY IGNORED SUCH TEXT while they were repeating Christian dogmas for centuries? The same sort of attitude of DENYING WITH ANTICIPATION is the very reason these guys don't even check to inform themselves better regarding Mayas, Incas, Egyptians and they can remain in their behavior for God-knows-how-long! So, let it be written, so let it be done. Look at their behavior which hides who they are in Neo-Inquisitor attitude. Moderator PURPOSELY HIDES HOW MANY PEOPLE WERE READING THIS SUBJECT under my name and I tell you, he will continue to do that in his "scientific procedure" like it always has been. He will remove my posts and myself and you don't have to wait too much to see that prophecy fullfills. If he does it, what would he prove? Only the exercise of the one who has the power not to disagree with scientific or logic arguments but an exercise of POWER with Philistean methods. Let it be, show us your incompetence, Mr. Moderator. I beg you!