Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 2,856
- 12,708
There is a funny movie with that name:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0427944/
smoking,alcohol, and guns
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0427944/
smoking,alcohol, and guns
Homework Helper
Education Advisor
Gold Member
- 7,802
- 2,207
That double-sided cigarette-ligher message, I really do not "like " it. I just think it is very interesting and humorous in an unfortunate way.
- 19,385
- 15,622
- 13,926
- 16,804
He's a minor Batman villain: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catman_(DC_Comics)WWGD said:Catwoman stars in Batman movies. What does Catman do?
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
He ruins my joke by virtue of being an actual character.Ibix said:He's a minor Batman villain: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catman_(DC_Comics)
sbrothy
Gold Member
- 1,896
- 1,548
It a real imagination lift-off for me. The one on the right is obviously the “elder”, or, in some way, socially higher. I “deduce” so from his/her/its “antennae” or antlers or what have we….sbrothy said:
Yeh what are they discussing? Someone here suggested that they were complaining about the tea!

sbrothy
Gold Member
- 1,896
- 1,548
Yeah well, it’s an aquired taste.sbrothy said:Wanted to "like" it but I couldn't really find an appropriate one expressing humor as well as "WTH"?
EDIT: I mean the tea of course.

elias001
- 400
- 33
I don't know if the following is consider to be lame joke. It has a lot of cliche and cultural stereotypes, but it is for all the anime fans on here.
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 9,747
- 11,967
sbrothy
Gold Member
- 1,896
- 1,548
Or perhaps the rare woolly seal with sunglasses?WWGD said:
sbrothy
Gold Member
- 1,896
- 1,548
Another picture of aliens doing mundane things. These seem to be playing pool:
EDIT: And no. I do not have an entire collection. Those two were it.
EDIT2: But maybe I should start one...?
EDIT: And no. I do not have an entire collection. Those two were it.
EDIT2: But maybe I should start one...?
Last edited:
sbrothy
Gold Member
- 1,896
- 1,548
I had to edit this picture a little so it could be posted here, but I'm sure your imagination can fill in the blanks:
sbrothy
Gold Member
- 1,896
- 1,548
WWGD said:
That looks a little like North Korea (or perhaps the harsh upbringing of Japanese salarymen)
- 19,385
- 15,622
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8