Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
1761537467605.webp


"Airplane-Shaped Kids Xylophone Toy - 8-Tone Percussion Instrument " .

.. A winged instrument?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Heh, yeah. You know me by now. Always testing the borders. But yeah that was a little over the top. I admit. Sorry.

EDIT: Haven't had anything to eat before now. I think that may have influenced my bad decision.
 
sbrothy said:
Heh, yeah. You know me by now. Always testing the borders. But yeah that was a little over the top. I admit. Sorry.

EDIT: Haven't had anything to eat before now. I think that may have influenced my bad decision.
Obviously I missed something good!
 
sbrothy said:
Heh, yeah. You know me by now. Always testing the borders. But yeah that was a little over the top. I admit. Sorry.

EDIT: Haven't had anything to eat before now. I think that may have influenced my bad decision.
Reminds me of a colleague who once said to me: "Stop! First, we go to lunch. Now!"
 
fresh_42 said:
Reminds me of a colleague who once said to me: "Stop! First, we go to lunch. Now!"
Reminds me of a sign I used to wear - Eat at Joes.
 
Yeah, sorry people, your loss. :smile:

I better keep it to myself though if I don't want to get kicked out of here. It's not difficult to find references I scattered around though. Think saucy. o0)

EDIT: Oh, and by the way: I'm really impressed with the moderation speed (unless I'm on a special watch list which wouldn't surprise me)! :smile:
 
Last edited:
sbrothy said:
Yeah, sorry people, your loss. :smile:

I better keep it to myself though if I don't want to get kicked out of here. It's not difficult to find references I scattered around though. Think saucy. o0)

EDIT: Oh, and by the way: I'm really impressed with the moderation speed (unless I'm on a special watch list which wouldn't surprise me)! :smile:
Oh you are definitely on my watch list.

Need a watch?
 
jack action said:
Shopping centers are so boring, because if you've seen one, you've seen them all.
you've seen the mall.
Shopping centers are so boring, because if you've seen one, you've seen themall.

Better delivery?
 
DaveC426913 said:
Shopping centers are so boring, because if you've seen one, you've seen themall.

Better delivery?
That space between the last 2 words is exactly what makes it less lame, possibly even interesting. Deleting it, you've upgraded its lameness to a ceiling level. 👍
 
jack action said:
Shopping centers are so boring, because if you've seen one, you've seen them all.
you've seen the mall.
I did not as much as check under the Spoiler yet. I believe I know how this joke works. "them all", "the m all" , "the mall".
 
Leaks from the next planned Rocky movie ( Lost count). Rocky goes into business with his former Russian opponent and they open an optical store in Siberia: "The eye of the Taiga".