Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,344 replies · 3M views
CONDUCTIVITY

1745051380459.png
 
Physics news on Phys.org
lice.jpg


Gee, a parasite party!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, Ibix, Borg and 2 others
fresh_42 said:
You love, but it is cerial. I often form phases in my hat and then right down what I here.
Mai hed eggs bloated.
 
A different kind of Easter egg surprise!

Screenshot 2025-04-20 at 8.31.14 AM.png
 
  • Like
  • Love
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: 256bits, davenn, Delta Prime and 3 others
Ok, I couldn't understand what he was saying. Are you choking or are you joking? Just be clear!
 
Is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, jtbell and jack action
If Schrödinger's Cat loses an electron, does it become Schrödinger's Cation?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Gavran, davenn, BillTre and 2 others
How does a sheep get clean?

By taking a ba-a-a-ath.