Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,344 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
- 3,212
- 3,841
Oh, the 'other' Fairfax. I grew up in the original Virginia one. Not much left of it nowjtbell said:
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 20,819
- 28,467
You love, but it is cerial. I often form phases in my hat and then right down what I here.berkeman said:
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,697
- 9,102
Mai hed eggs bloated.fresh_42 said:You love, but it is cerial. I often form phases in my hat and then right down what I here.
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
fresh_42 said:
Gosh, I just saw it and can't stop laughing, I've got tears in my eyes, really!
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
Maybe we could ask: " Who's your daddy"?fresh_42 said:
- 13,926
- 16,805
Is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?
edwardII
- 1
- 804
- 20,819
- 28,467
Delta Prime
- 15
- 61
If Schrödinger's Cat loses an electron, does it become Schrödinger's Cation?
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8