Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,348 replies · 3M views
So to be clear: the prefix "uni" means shared and not shared.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Somehow I knew what @WWGD meant by unisex, even if it conflicts with the word's definition.
 
Age is an issue of mind over matter: If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: sbrothy and fresh_42
1762039806333.webp
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: sbrothy and jack action
Ivan Seeking said:
I will the next time I see her.

Her defense for this claim is to check tik tok.
OK. Then it's a battle we can't win! :smile:

Against tik tok anyone is defenseless.
 
What DaveC426913 says is much more logical. But do we have a prefix with combining meaning for "Either or all classifications..." ?
 
symbolipoint said:
What DaveC426913 says is much more logical. But do we have a prefix with combining meaning for "Either or all classifications..." ?
omni-
 
  • Like
  • Informative
Likes   Reactions: fresh_42, symbolipoint and BillTre
DaveC426913 said:
omni-
The next time we come up to a door with one of those symbols on it or it says "unisex", we should ask a clerk, "Which one?"
 
symbolipoint said:
The next time we come up to a door with one of those symbols on it or it says "unisex", we should ask a clerk, "Which one?"
In Halloween? The witch one.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: symbolipoint
symbolipoint said:
The next time we come up to a door with one of those symbols on it or it says "unisex", we should ask a clerk, "Which one?"
Ask if it's binary or analog.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: symbolipoint
Ivan Seeking said:
Ask if it's binary or analog.
Is that the new terminology?

"I'm not binary; I'm analog."
 
Ivan Seeking said:
Ask if it's binary or analog.
The Italians have to distinguish between binario and binaria, depending on the gender of the person. :cool:
 
DaveC426913 said:
Is that the new terminology?

"I'm not binary; I'm analog."
Once you've been married long enough, they are called resistors.
 
Poster at a suspicious Computer Repair place. "I'd rather be phishing."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix and DaveC426913
Ivan Seeking said:
Once you've been married long enough, they are called resistors.
I was close to report that one! o0)
 
fresh_42 said:
The Italians have to distinguish between binario and binaria, depending on the gender of the person. :cool:
As long as the espresso machine is working, it will be ok.
 
davenn said:
I remember that one from our daily calendar. 1987 sounds about right! We got a daily Gary Larson calendar every year until he stopped making them,.
 
A belated Halloween joke:

What's the Halloween capital of the U. S.?

Eerie, Pennsylvania.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ivan Seeking and BillTre
jtbell said:
A belated Halloween joke:

What's the Halloween capital of the U. S.?

Eerie, Pennsylvania.
And I thought Salem (Massachusetts).
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jtbell and BillTre
I was inspired to post that joke by an article I read in my Apple News feed just now, from People magazine. It was about a 1980s event (not Halloween related!) in Cleveland, Ohio. It consistently referred to "Lake Eerie." I thought, "someone must have had too much to drink at a Halloween party."