Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
After Covid, Chinese got rid of all bats. Wonder how they played Baseball afterwards.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
DennisN said:
I wasn't sure where to put this one, but I put it here...

(I thought about posting in the Favorite Songs thread, but this is a sketch that is humorous 😄...
What is also fun is that a couple of very famous musicians participate in it (e.g. Mark Knopfler, Lemmy (Motorhead), David Gilmour (Pink Floyd), Gary Moore etc.; it's amazing that they managed to get so many to participate. I notify @pinball1970 of course. :smile:)

The Easy Guitar Book Sketch


Also on youtube here:


Wow! Never seen that.
 
What do kids ride to school on cold winter mornings?

Their icycles.
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, difalcojr and pinball1970
1770056417732.webp
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, davenn, edwardII and 7 others
berkeman said:
No one will replace him BUT we can always use his Wolf. I'm pinching Phinds wolf, for jokes like this dude.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, BillTre and Ibix
pinball1970 said:
No one will replace him BUT we can always use his Wolf. I'm pinching Phinds wolf, for jokes like this dude.
Shrink it down and make it a response emoji, like these:
Screenshot 2026-02-02 at 11.39.33 AM.webp
 
  • Agree
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, DaveC426913 and Borg
Guy ran into Carney in a Mexican restaurant: " I had tacos con Carney".
 
My dog ended up really confused when I decided to use a Boomerang to play catch.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: jack action, jtbell, difalcojr and 2 others
WWGD said:
My dog ended up really confused when I decided to use a Boomerang to play catch.
That's mean!
 
WWGD said:
My dog ended up really confused when I decided to use a Boomerang to play catch.

pinball1970 said:
That's mean!
I stopped after a few times.
 
My first experience with a boomerang involved a Christmas gift for my boy. We took it outside to try it. I read the instructions, which said to hold it vertically and throw it toward the ground. So I did. It instantly exploded into a million pieces. That was also my last experience with a boomerang. (No joke here, just my sad, sad story.)
 
DaveC426913 said:
My first experience with a boomerang involved a Christmas gift for my boy. We took it outside to try it. I read the instructions, which said to hold it vertically and throw it toward the ground. So I did. It instantly exploded into a million pieces. That was also my last experience with a boomerang. (No joke here, just my sad, sad story.)
Even sadder: We don't have a : " Sad Stories" forum ;).
 
Last edited:
symbolipoint said:
What comes next?
He bounces around but always comes back home?
 
I forgot what I'd done with my boomerang, but then it hit me.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: jtbell, collinsmark, BillTre and 4 others
When you can't find a groundhog.

1770236910133.webp
 
  • Love
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Bystander, DennisN, WWGD and 1 other person
Least favorite title for an IT book: " A Crash Course in Operating Systems".
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, jtbell, collinsmark and 2 others
Note: "Gå till jobbet" is Swedish and means "go to work".

1000014188.webp


It IS cold and snowy here at the moment.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, davenn, jtbell and 1 other person
DennisN said:
Note: "Gå till jobbet" is Swedish and means "go to work".

View attachment 369410

It IS cold and snowy here at the moment.
I start lying to myself yearly , around December 22, that Winter isn't bad, that it's actually fun. Then, at around mid- March, with a week to go, I say, put an end to this &^%$# Winter!!!