Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
4,104 replies · 526K views
Physics news on Phys.org
- 13,923
- 16,801
Fixed that for me.Ibix said:My favourite element is Helium. I always speak highly of it.
- 13,923
- 16,801
I don't believe the cat wrote that. They have trouble with algebra because they always call all the unknowns ##\mu##.
Science Advisor
- 14,914
- 7,619
Science Advisor
- 14,914
- 7,619
Newton, Einstein and Hawking walk into the bar. The bartender says - Is it a joke?
- 13,923
- 16,801
Mentor
- 37,536
- 14,418
Looks like a transformation to me. Not enough to avoid hair losses, however.
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 9,747
- 11,967
that passed me by ??fresh_42 said:
Keith_McClary
- 752
- 1,507
Curelius should be more of an orangey colour. I guess it's patinated.davenn said:that passed me by ??
*now*
- 97
- 71
- 20,819
- 28,467
And did you know they are used to produce condensed milk?*now* said:
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 13,923
- 16,801
If they don't ground him, he'll end up charged with something. Battery, probably.
Science Advisor
- 3,635
- 3,327
Reminds me of:
Mentor
- 37,536
- 14,418
Software engineering - the only profession where it is good if children die before their parents.
- 13,923
- 16,801
Marcus Aurelius was a Roman emperor, whose head I presume it is on the coins. Au, Ag, and Cu are chemical elements.davenn said:that passed me by ??
Science Advisor
- 3,647
- 10,067
- 13,923
- 16,801
Matchmaker, Matchmaker,
Make me a match...
Make me a match...
Science Advisor
- 3,635
- 3,327
- 20,819
- 28,467
NASA was late on Mars!
- 20,819
- 28,467
https://www.physicsforums.com/attachments/245107
- 20,819
- 28,467
Klystron
Gold Member
- 1,264
- 1,980
Reminds me of a true life hack at CERN circa 1990's.fresh_42 said:https://www.physicsforums.com/attachments/245107
Early morning meet at SRI International STAR Lab clustered around my workstation. An alert from CERN pops up. With data security the topic I click on the "bulletin" revealing a series of gaping orifices, not unlike the attachment though human. CERN had been hacked in revenge for some perceived Internet slight.
In retrospect I handled the situation with aplomb but actually I only remember the hack, not the reactions of my workmates.
Similar threads
Collection of Science Fiction jokes
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
Are science jokes fundamentally accurate?
- pivoxa15
- · Replies 36 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 36