Find Physics Olympiad Questions & Answers | Compadre.org

In summary, Compadre.org is a website that hosts a collection of physics problems, including Physics Olympiad questions and solutions. These questions can be found by using the search bar or browsing through the "Topics" section. The website regularly updates its collection, but it is recommended to check with the official Physics Olympiad website for the most current questions and rules. Users can also contribute their own questions and engage in discussions with other users on the website.
daniel_i_l
Gold Member
I found past questions here:
http://www.compadre.org/psrc/evals/olympiad.cfm"
Were can I find the answers?
Also, were can I find similar kinds of questions?
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
The answers for multiple-choice tests are on the last page of the document.

You won't find similar multiple choice problems very easily. I would suggest looking in review books for AP and SAT exams for physics.

As for more free-response problems, there are plenty at the http://www.jyu.fi/tdk/kastdk/olympiads/" .

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What is Compadre.org?

Compadre.org is a website that provides resources for physics teachers and students. It hosts a collection of physics problems, including Physics Olympiad questions, along with solutions and discussions.

2. How can I find Physics Olympiad questions on Compadre.org?

To find Physics Olympiad questions on Compadre.org, you can use the search bar on the homepage and type in "Physics Olympiad". You can also browse through the "Topics" section and select "Olympiad" under the "Competitions" category.

3. Are the Physics Olympiad questions on Compadre.org up to date?

Compadre.org regularly updates its collection of Physics Olympiad questions and strives to provide the most recent and relevant questions. However, it is always recommended to check with the official Physics Olympiad website for the most current questions and rules.

4. Can I contribute my own Physics Olympiad questions to Compadre.org?

Yes, you can contribute your own Physics Olympiad questions to Compadre.org by creating a free account and uploading your questions. All submissions go through a review process by the Compadre.org team before being published.

5. Can I discuss and get help with Physics Olympiad questions on Compadre.org?

Yes, Compadre.org provides a platform for users to discuss and get help with Physics Olympiad questions. Each question has a comment section where users can ask and answer questions, share insights, and discuss solutions.