Second Debate between Kerry and Bush

• News
  • Thread starter Spectre32
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about two people discussing a political debate they are watching. One person describes President Bush as spewing out "a bunch of stupid" and Senator Kerry pointing out his errors without offering solutions. They also mention a humorous moment where Kerry talks about Bush owning a lumber plant and Bush being unaware of it. They then mention the importance of keeping the debate in one thread for simplicity.
Spectre32
Well I'm watching and thus far All I'm seeing is Bush spewing out a bunch of stupid, and Kerry pointing out how Bush is wrong, but offering no solutions to what he is saying... looks like another awsome deabte...

LOL I love the part of how kerry is liek Bush has a lumber plant... and bush is like... Thats news to me... Wow... Kerry just dug a hole in which he's going to need a Mining team to extract him from..

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
We were continuing this in the other thread...we should decide which one to continue before splitting any further. I think its simpler to keep the debate in one thread.

Oh I did not know this...

Related to Second Debate between Kerry and Bush

1. What were the main topics discussed in the second debate between Kerry and Bush?

The main topics discussed in the second debate between Kerry and Bush were the Iraq War, terrorism, jobs and the economy, healthcare, and social security.

2. How did the candidates differ in their views on the Iraq War during the second debate?

During the second debate, Kerry criticized Bush's decision to go to war in Iraq, stating that he did not have a clear plan for success. Bush defended his decision and emphasized the importance of staying the course and finishing the job in Iraq.

3. Did the candidates address immigration during the second debate?

Yes, both candidates briefly addressed immigration during the second debate. Kerry advocated for a comprehensive immigration reform, while Bush emphasized the need for border security and stricter control of illegal immigration.

4. Were there any personal attacks or heated exchanges between Kerry and Bush during the second debate?

While there were some tense moments between the candidates, there were no major personal attacks or heated exchanges during the second debate. Both candidates remained relatively civil and focused on the issues at hand.

5. Were there any notable moments or highlights from the second debate between Kerry and Bush?

One notable moment from the second debate was when Bush was asked about his biggest mistake during his presidency, and he struggled to come up with an answer. Another highlight was when Kerry mentioned a "global test" for preemptive war, which sparked controversy and criticism from Bush and his supporters.