Troubleshooting Vivitar Camera Vivicam 3765

• Thread starter xxxdanileexxx
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Camera
In summary, the speaker has a Vivitar Vivicam 3765 camera and has installed the software on their computer. However, they are having trouble transferring pictures from the camera to the computer despite having new batteries and being in PC mode. They ask for suggestions and mention having an old camera and Windows XP, but the prompt does not show up when connecting the camera. Another person suggests checking 'my computer' for the camera.
xxxdanileexxx
I have a vivitar vivicam 3765.
I installed the software on my computer that came with the camera, and I have the cord.
But I can't seem to put the pictures from my camera onto my computer.
The batteries are new, and I have it on PC mode, but it still won't work.
Suggestions?

Computer science news on Phys.org
Is it a new camera? Do you still have the instruction book? If it's an old PC with Windows 98, you will most likely need to install drivers which you probably already done. If it's XP or Vista, it should prompt you when you connect the cam. I don't know anything about your model but try a different mode, it should come up with a prompt.

No, it is an old Camera.
I have window's XP.
But thew prompt won't pop up.

xxxdanileexxx said:
No, it is an old Camera.
I have window's XP.
But thew prompt won't pop up.

Does anything show up in 'my computer' when you connect the camera?

What are the common issues with the Vivitar Vivicam 3765 camera?

The most common issues reported with the Vivitar Vivicam 3765 camera include blurry or distorted photos, difficulty turning on or off, and problems with the flash not working properly.

Why is my camera not turning on?

There could be several reasons why your Vivitar Vivicam 3765 camera is not turning on. First, make sure the batteries are installed correctly and have enough charge. If the batteries are fine, try resetting the camera by removing the batteries and memory card for a few minutes before reinserting them. If the issue persists, there may be a hardware problem and the camera may need to be repaired or replaced.

How do I fix blurry or distorted photos?

Blurry or distorted photos can be caused by a few different things. First, make sure the lens is clean and free of any smudges or debris. If the lens is clean and the problem persists, try adjusting the focus or using a tripod to stabilize the camera. If the issue continues, there may be a problem with the camera's lens or internal components and it may need to be repaired.

Why is my flash not working?

If your flash is not working, first make sure it is turned on and the flash settings are correct for the lighting conditions. If the flash is on and the settings are correct, try replacing the batteries or resetting the camera. If the flash still does not work, there may be a problem with the flash itself and it may need to be repaired or replaced.

How do I transfer photos from my camera to my computer?

To transfer photos from your Vivitar Vivicam 3765 camera to your computer, you will need to use the USB cable that came with the camera. Connect one end of the cable to the camera and the other end to your computer. Your computer should recognize the camera as a removable storage device and allow you to transfer the photos. If you are still having trouble, refer to the camera's manual for specific instructions.