What is the Best Saxophone Song?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3,151 replies · 585K views
strangerep said:
(Yes, I've been studying the rudiments of psychology recently. Fascinating, and more than a bit scary.)
Well in the spirit of your newfound interest :biggrin:,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypkv0HeUvTc
 
Physics news on Phys.org
WannabeNewton said:
Well in the spirit of your newfound interest :biggrin:,
[Marilyn Manson]
You really think that's a "best song"? :eek:

BTW, what do you think of "Ghost in the Shell"? I particularly like the song "Inner Universe" which was the theme song for the "Stand Alone Complex" anime series.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
If by "Ghost in the Shell" you mean the manga series, then I used to read it all the time as a kid. I loved it. Now I'm feeling all nostalgic :[

I love that song as well.
 
If you need something calming but energetic to help keep your focus

 
Last edited by a moderator:
StevieTNZ said:


That song!


That song reminds me of a band the kids made me go see a few years back.

http://vimeo.com/36634127 (ok to skip)

Ok, maybe just visually. Just went in the kitchen and listened. There are absolutely not acoustical similarities between those two songs.

hmmmm...

Whatever happened to good old fashioned science nerd music?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjTJF5jYPP0​

Quantum dude said:
If a man could be two places at one time...

D9 XTC said:
If the world should stop revolving, spinning slowly down to die...

Alutoe said:
Then one by one the stars would all go out...

jeremylorino said:

Happy Saturday everyone! And to my Brit friends, go give Cleo a big hug and smooch for me. And let her know that I've loved her voice, from the moment I first heard it. :smile:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Dance party anyone?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47dtFZ8CFo8
 
Saw "The Graduate" for like the millionth time so I have this stuck in my head again :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fWyzwo1xg0
 
WannabeNewton said:
Saw "The Graduate" for like the millionth time so I have this stuck in my head again :p

You're such an old soul {{hug}}.
 
lisab said:
You're such an old soul {{hug}}.
Haha, then wait till I tell you how many times I've seen "West Side Story".
 
WannabeNewton said:
Haha, then wait till I tell you how many times I've seen "West Side Story".
i just want to know when you had time for maths. :rolleyes:
 
I'd like to see The White Stripes do a show with The Black Keys.
 
Till' I Collapse by Eminem


till-i-collapse-by-eminem-profile.jpg


and of course:

Hard Knock Life by Jay-Z


Jay-z-vol-2-hard-knock-life.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Great song, fun reenactment;

http://vimeo.com/66169135
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APgC6XYcmSY
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Time for some UK "indie" revival;

Ride - Leave Them All Behind (lovely drumming on this track & guitars galore)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIsnb1TKYjE

Ride - Twisterella (lovely drumming, lovely song)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ8y87YQDX4
both tracks from Going Blank Again (a very good record IMO)


House of Love - Crush Me (from the absolutely excellent album Babe Rainbow)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLIyax6PAng

Stone Roses - Love Spreads (awesome guitar playing, from the album Second Coming)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct-qa6SjRZo
 
krash661 said:
pO8656nAwU4&feature=c4-overview-vl&...ums.com/showpost.php?p=4464898&postcount=3024

But I love it.
 
My new boss is really into some strange music.

But I've played this every other day for a week, and he says he likes that kind of music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCqOHFvO3po​

Transgenerational :thumbs:
 
krash661 said:
lol, dlgoff

Turn this one up. One of my favorites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqlsVZ1zxMk
 
My apologies, if I've posted this song, before. :blushing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhjHBV20ZV4​
 
Gad said:
Dnjyzc9Q14s&feature=related[/youtub...don't you... ps. I like this song. :smile: