What Is the Opposing Resistance for a 14ohm and 10ohm Circuit?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 1K views
Froskersss
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Homework Statement
Is there anything called opposing resistance.
Relevant Equations
Well this is not a homework.
I don't know about it. Please help.
It wasn't letting me to post until I typed something here. So I am typing this.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Inverse of resistance is conductance whose unit is siemens, use to be moh, ##\Omega^{-1}##.
 
Froskersss said:
Homework Statement:: Is there anything called opposing resistance.
Relevant Equations:: Well this is not a homework.

I don't know about it. Please help.
It wasn't letting me to post until I typed something here. So I am typing this.
You need to give more context.
Do you mean, something that is opposing a resistance, or an "opposing resistance ", i.e. a resistance that opposes something? Or are you asking what is the opposite of resistance?

If the first, who or what is opposing what sort of resistance? A dictator in a dictatorship? A battery in a circuit? A cyclist in the wind?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Delta2
Well my teacher asked the question that there are two resistance of 14ohm and 10ohm so what is the opposing resistance.
 
Froskersss said:
Well my teacher asked the question that there are two resistance of 14ohm and 10ohm so what is the opposing resistance.
How are they connected? Is there a diagram?
 
Froskersss said:
Well my teacher asked the question that there are two resistance of 14ohm and 10ohm so what is the opposing resistance.

By any chance, do you know if they meant equivalent resistance?